There comes a time

So once Niya got home Bianca was doing her makeup, Niya walked in bitch where we going! Bianca laughed bitch we ain't going nowhere I'm about to hit the strip club.. Niya threw her purse down and said bitch I'm going too the hell as she rushed in the closet looking for something to wear. So how was your day hoe Bianca giggled asking niya ,Niya turned around smiling Oh darling my day was purrrfect just amazing, member that guy I was telling you worked with me. Yea as Bianca undereyed Niya what about him? wellllll let's just say I gave him my number and I'm certainly waiting on that call hunni!! Bianca smirked and said gurl you piling yo food up high you think you can handle all that? Niya smiled and said if he play his cards right he will be my main course meal everyday Bianca laughed so hard as she lit her blunt and puffed bitch here cause you thinking to hard worry about school and us getting the hell outta here.. Niya dropped he head and started bitting her nails again saying yea you right we got goals and ain't no niggah Finna come between em. OKAY Bianca replied in her ratchet voice. Niyas phone ringed and it was the guy from work she answered hello! May I speak to niya this is she niya replied all sexy what's up I almost didn't get this note. Niya asked well why not? He replied well one Ian pay attention to my windshield glad it wasn't raining laughing, Niya replied well that would have been such a sad story he cut her off and said well I'm Logan first of all. Niya said well hi Logan nice to meet you he giggled you too. So why do they call you max at work Niya laughed (max was the name tag she wore at work) well I happen to like max as a name. He asked well is that your name? NO SHE SNAPPED!! Damn okay baby girl he mumbled so when you gonna let me take you out? Niya replied well no time soon I dnt even know you he replied well that's the whole point of me taking you out Niya went to rest and happen to start liking the person he was. A couple of weeks past and Niya and Logan were getting along well Niya was on lunch one night and Logan so happen to be on lunch as well they were exchanging text messages and Logan popped the question. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW SOFT YOUR LIPS ARE!!! Niya got excited because she had already wanted him in so many ways so she text come see I'm in my car on break. Logan came out to her car and sat with her. She looked at him and started taking his clothes off and fucking him with her eyes. He smiled he was so handsome he was bright complexion almost like a Chris Brown type Niya liked her guys to look like something Devin was a t.i type and Major was a wale look alike! But it was something about Logan Logan could make Niya feel certain ways that Devin nor Major could even get close to. So as niya looked at Logan he reached over grabbed her by waist and pulled her close to him kissed her cheek and slowly kissed his way up to her lips Niya got wet instantly and she smiled and kissed him back she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, as he squeezed her waist she got even more turned on where she pushed him away shaking her head damn you bout to do some to me smiling. He looked at her asking what's that she placed his hand between her legs and moved it around in a circling motion you feel that? How am I suppose to go back in there soaking my panties he smiled as he gripped her pussy and kissing her forcefully and pulling her braids whispering in her ear you dnt have to. I can lick it all off. Niya blushed well that sounds fun but my break is almost over so yea get back! As she pushed him off of her jumping out her car and leaving him behind can you lock the door? Yea he hollered as she ran back into the workplace. Niya could not get Logan off of her mind all she could think about was how to end it with Major and Devin all together. Because she was for sure she wanted him.