Moving up and out

The new year came in like a wonder. Niya was still working actually more hours making more money so she was excited! She went out to hunt on her days off and found her and Malix a home not to expensive and close to her job but far away from everyone else. Niya packed up and moved out for the second time and this time there wasn't any coming back. As she moved into her own place she gave Logan a key to let him know he was always welcomed. And he could trust she would never disrespect their relationship. So a key meant he could pop up anytime. Logan came to view the apartment and wasn't the happiest camper as Niya. Niya was happy because it was something she could call her own and her son had his own room and space and so did she. Something she didn't have at Logan's parents house. As she ordered her furniture and her bedroom set Niya was in a positive space nothing could take that from her. Logan of course eventually started spending more and more nights. more of his clothes were left behind and shoes as well Niya created him two drawers for storage. And what do you know Logan moved in slowly but for sure!! Niya was the happiest because now they could really be a family and soon she would or should have that ring as planned! Months down the line the sex grew hotter for both they would sex all over the house on top of everything. Who was gonna say something it was theirs they would drink and come home to each other just to fuck! One night Logan and Niya were out the entire day together just doing things as a couple. Niya let Logan know her best friend and god daughter would be coming in for the summer Logan had and idea! Why don't we drink this entire bottle of ciroc straight tonight baby! you know just me and you shots I would say as he smiled sitting in the middle of the bed with his tee and gym shorts. Niya rarely wore clothes she smiled! You forreal like right now!! Yea you off tomorrow and so am I why not get fucked up! Niya smacked her lips I GUESS as she rolled her eyes so they sat in the middle of their bed drinking from the bottle passing it back and forth until the vodka was all gone! Niya wasn't much of a drinker like Logan so it hit her hard. Omg my head is spinning as she laughed Logan smiled come here grabbing her. Niya glanced into Logan's glossy eyes WE ARE DRUNK AS FUCK BABE!! Laughing out loud again. I'm hot as Niya started to move the covers, Logan agreed and took off his shirt and gym shorts sitting there in his boxers and Niya in her boy shorts and tank Logan jumped at her and started kissing her forcefully pulling off her shirt and her panties. Wait babe Wayment Logan wasn't listening as he picked her up placing her on top of him, Niya was faded and sex was the best thing to do. As she whipped his dick from his boxers and placed it inside her she rode gentally as they stared at each other kissing slowely Logan was loving every moment of it. As he held her close Niya was cumming all over his dick as she licked his neck and bit his chest they were turned on by being turned on. Come here as Logan got up and walked to the living room Niya followed he bent her over fucking her slowely on the couch as she moaned his name Logan was so drunk he pounded Niya down as his wet balls smacked against her pussy Niya kept coming for more throwing it back on him giving him her arms so he had total control. Pushing her to the floor they continued fucking like they missed each other as Niya kept assuring Logan she was to drunk he only kept pumping her harder and harder and harder. Once again Niya was unsure her birth control had kicked in she allowed Logan to explode in her.