Fresh start

Once they got back to the room Major had texted Niya asking why hasn't he heard from her in weeks, Niya stopped and told herself this has to be over now she called the 611 number request for a change of number and did just that she was relieved once her number was changed she told Logan of course he questioned everything he asked her why? she replied to many nobodies got my number and I need a fresh start. He didn't question it once she gave him such great answer once they got back to the room they lounged around it was no sex type of night. Niya was happy she figured it was to much sex going on she was tired the next day was check out Niya decided they would pay for another day just to rest up before they return back to life itself. Logan and Niya made love one last time before going back to their regular interruptions during sex lifestyle and Tuesday came they both packed up and Niya left for work kissing Logan goodbye. Niya knew nothing or anybody could ruin her and Logans relationship because they were so into each other. As the months passed Niya met Logans parents and she knew at that very moment she was in!! Afterwards she was spending the night with Logan coming over early Logan found a better job so he left the workplace they met at making more money and able to spend more time with Niya, the couple started taking trips and spending money on each other as if they were married still Logan asked niya every trip and special encounter to have his kid and she tried over and over. Nothing happen Logan started to grow boring with Niya after the trips and no baby making he was convince she couldn't bare kids. Logan started leaving town with his friends and Niya felt some type of way Niya asked *what the fuck going on that you have to constantly leave me home and you go kick it with your friends all the time now* Logan insisted that she should go, Logan knew if he asked her niya would say no because his crowd of friends were different from her crowd of friends she was 2 years older than Logan so she always decline the offer. Niya started feeling like she wasn't the only one so one night they were together she went through his phone while he was asleep and found him texting other girls and the very last text he sent before he went to sleep was (I'm horny) niya grew fierce with Logan as she threw the phone in his face waking him up yelling who the fuck is this your texting saying your horny and I'm right next to you! As she start packing her stuff I can't believe I thought you were faithful and you round this hoe texting all type of bitches, while I'm sitting here being faithful???  DAMN I should have fucked off on you as Logan set up in his bed calmly talking niya why did you go through my phone don't you trust me? Niya snapping FUCK NO not now. Logan got up grabbing niyas arm baby please calm down. Niya snatched from him FUCK YOU LOGAN OKAY FUCK YOU AND THEM BITCHES. Logan got on his knees holding niya, please baby calm down let's talk please I'm begging Niya screamed get the fuck off me Logan before we fight I'm ready to fuckin fight now move. Niya had already went through so much with Devin it was a promise not to do it again. Niya stormed out of his house driving so fast crying to herself and talking at the same time he played me the mother fucker played me got damn how could I be so stupid.