The long haul

Getting to Logan's parents house everyone was so happy to see Malix he was the first grandchild anyway! As Logan hugged Niya from behind you missed daddy? Niya smiled holding his arm a lil bit as they went into his room. Niya was unpacking as Logan walked up to her grabbing her kissing her softly you thought about what I said yea I did but I'm not finish. Okay babe take your time. As the day went past Niya could only think how she was gonna fuck Logan's brain out that night. They had dinner with the family watched TV and gave the baby a feeding and a bath and his grandmother took over leaving Niya time to seduce Logan Niya took her shower walking into the room with a towel as she dropped it Logan was staring her down as she put on pink lace panties turning around brushing her hair can I kiss it Niya walked over letting Logan kiss the face of her pussy then she climbed on top whipping his dick out shoving it inside of her riding him non stop Logan's face was hilarious because Niya hadn't took control since they first got in a relationship. As he held her you had your shot Niya shook her head yes. So it's not gonna matter if I explode in you right Niya said no. Still riding he sat up holding her take me back babe I promise imma do right by you and Malix just say yes as he pumped inside her yes daddy as she whispered I his ear you my girl my woman that's why I call you mama in bed my future fiancé Niya looked him into his eyes smiling as she rode him faster.Logan closed his eyes squeezing her. Shiiiiit kissing her shoulders with that fat pussy. Smiling Niya had finally gotten what she wanted her man back her family her happiness!