Being Superwoman

Niyas shift came and went as she walked around watching people buy their last minute gifts she got Logan a card and some candy. She was so tired she sent him a text letting him know she will see him tomorrow she wasn't in any fashion to be bothered tonight of course Logan was upset Niya didn't care. The next day came niya got up shaved and got dressed coming over by 7 Logan had a attitude she asked you wanna go out baby? Nah I'm good as niya stared at Logan thinking to herself what a fucking ass hole why in the hell do I bother with his bullshit. Okay so what do you wanna do nothing as Logan checked his phone. Hmm so who your texting mason... mason was another one of Logans friends oh okay. Niya got up well I'm going home since you wanna be dry and boring I'm gone. Niya got up and walked toward the garage Logan jumped up behind her why the fuck do you always do that I'm tired of you walking out when shit doesn't go your way. Niya laughed are you fucking kidding me Logan I'm so over you and your stuck up snobbish bullshit these hoes can have yo ass tame you off of my damn hands maybe I can get back to the old niya If your so tired of me I AM TIRED OF YOU YOU DNT TRUST ME NIYA LOGAN SCREAMED. AND YOU KNOW WHY LOGAN cause you are full of shit I should bring you some shit meds back so you can drain yourself fuck off get outta my way Logan jumped in front of niya what the fuck do you want from me it's a bunch of girls willing to be in your position OH YEA yea Logan replied but I love you im in love with you. You dnt act like it Niya laughed. I'm just saying Logan if you are so tired of a person of they make you so mad and do so much wrong and doesn't trust you so much WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE. why. Logan scratched his head because I fell in love with your heartbeat man, your smile, I fell in love with you but I'm not gonna stick around if this keeps happening. We'll I guess we are over as niya pushed him out of her way Logan grabbed niyas arm I'm not giving up on babe not unless you want me too.. Niya stared in Logans eyes as a tear drop rolled down his face I know imma fuck up I know I give you hell but I promise I'm the only man that's gonna ever love you the way I do baby girl I adore you kissing niyas lips Niya smiled and turned away. As she drove off she can see Logan in her review mirror standing there with his hands in his pocket she got about 10 miles away from his house and stopped by a gas station got gas and his favorite ice cream and her favorite she drove back to Logans house texting him how bout we eat some ice cream xoxo Logan text back that always solved our problems with a smile face emojii. Niya and Logan love ice cream and eating it together was like a gateway to heaven when things didn't go right. Niya pulled up Logan was standing in the driveway smiling as she got out damn baby I didn't notice how fat that ass has gotten on them leggings turn around niya smiled no I'm still mad at you but I can't get a ass shot tho?? As Logan played wit niya Back up dang as she walked into the house they sat down and she pulled out the ice cream Logan started to blush look at you buying my favorite ice cream and shit! Bet it doesn't taste as good as you tho. Niya blushed I dnt know you tell me Logan undereyed Niya you know how you taste you stay playing with yourself DO NOT niya laughed and denied the comment yea okay. Logan walked over sat on the couch and turned on a movie niya sat next to him as they ate their ice cream Logan put his ice cream down I wanna eat you im tired of that niya was in shock really Logan yea make up sex babe we were just on some square up type of shit in the garage ion wanna ever feel that way as he snatched her clothes off picking her up kissing her body all over put your hands up against that wall and stick your ass all the way out spread your legs as far as you can get them and you better keep them that way or imma fuck you to death imma make you scream niya braced herself cause she knew it was beat down time.