Truth be told

Niya stayed away from Logan for a week in total. no phone calls no nothing she was heartbroken because she was so true to him she let go of someone who cared for her. Logan thought about Niya everyday he texted he called he left messages. She only answered his dm on Facebook asking to talk and if the talk wasn't good enough they would be completely over Niya wasn't ready to take that step but to conceal her heart she had to make sacrifices. But Logan was so different from the rest out everything she had been through Logan stood behind her 100% he never turned his back, so niya decided to go to Logans house he was there in his room and from the looks of the room he had been in a devastating stage of their relationship. Niya walked in. his eyes brighten jumping up hugging her I missed you baby you don't even understand what I have been through since you walked out. Niya pushed Logan off couldn't have been that bad you ran to twitter saying you are single. With attitude niya asked ARE YOU SINGLE? NO babe well I hope um not. Let's cut the bullshit Logan. Niya I love you baby as Logan confessed his feelings for niya I think about you everyday man I think about us. I think about you and me having a family one day I just want to get a full understanding on what we are and what we will be. Hmmph as niya rolled her eyes lemme give you a couple of demands cause me.. I rarely ask for SHIT FROM YOU. So this is what your going to do FIRST you are going to text that little bitch and tell her to never text you again. that little entertainment is over kapeesh...and any other social chats they better be over as well its either them or me or me or them. Break it down for you if you have me you dnt need them and if you wanna have them you don't need me are we clear logan. Niya asked with such demand in her voice Logan looked niya in her eyes got up walked toward her grabbed her waist and stood her in front of him and said softly anything for you baby I'm willing to do anything you want me to just dnt leave my side baby work with me. You make me a better man I have honestly grown since we have been together please baby as he dropped down to his knees holding her waist and laying his head on her thighs I love you Niya with every inch in me can't you see that baby don't you realize that. Niya broke down Logan I love you and you know that. But I will not allow you to play me this will never happen again.