It could all be so simple

Logan still tried at Niya every chance he got he would stop her in her tracks some days and just hug her and look her into her eyes and kiss her deeply telling her how much he loves her. Still. Niya had her mind made up he had done what he done and it was no turning back. The lies he told couldn't be untold and the truth between them were out the window. Niya decided she wanted to step out one weekend so Logan came and got the baby. As usual he always asked was she good on cash he still made sure she didn't have to wish or want for anything. She wasn't spoiled she was just taken care of by Logan no matter what. Niya stepped out for a minute wth her girls only to return home to her wine bottle. Her mom was shocked she told her mom the night life was just not the same she has grown out of it and called it a night she texted Logan checking in on Malix. And fell asleep. The next day Logan came over to bring the baby back and Niya couldn't resist him sexually as bad as she tried to beat her sensation for him down with a stick she couldn't shake it. Logan stayed over a little later than usual as they played with the baby and ate dinner and chilled. Logan asked again can I spend the night please. I promise I won't try anything Malix can even sleep in the bed with us right in the middle. As he explained you just left Niya I have nothing of you to remember your scent or anything in my room the baby crib is empty all I have is the lion that I want him to have with him from me. Please Niya as he got closer to her. Hugging her and speaking softly in her ear I just wanna be next to you nothing has to happen if you don't want it to as he held her in his arms. Niyas eyes were rolling in the back of her head by now because she wanted him so bad. OKAY Jesus don't beg it makes you sound like a dog which you are as she prepped the baby for his bath Logan intruded telling her go take your bath I got him. And that's what she did Niya shaved every hair on her body except her head!! Just thinking of how she hadn't had him inside of her and how both of their sex game was amazing Niya was infatuated with his body the color of skin his moans when she's second him his hands the way he gripped her body and her body parts when Niya got out Logan was putting the baby to sleep with a feeding. Niya went and let her mom know he was staying over her mom giggled he got you again little girl. Be good nah don't make no babies in this house YOU ARE STILL FERTILE MONTHS LATER DONT GET IT TWISTED. I still don't sit well with you both not being in a relationship.