No turning back

The weekend had finally gotten there Logan was at work Niya decided to get a room way across town where nobody would find them nor know where they are, once she rented the room out for 3 nights she sent him a text message. *hey bae I got the room can't wait to see you ily bye * so she went to her favorite store brought three pair of panties that agreed with his choice not that she didn't have nice underwear but the way Logan and Niya had been fucking he had seen them all, she brought boy shorts a thong and a g string. She went to the store got them dinner and vodak with fruits and chocolate oh and don't forget the whip cream she said to herself running around the store like a mad woman she saw roses and candles let's spice it up a bit as she grabbed them both Logan and Niya had a good relationship in spite of people trying to tear them apart. That's what drew them closer, once she got back to the room she started prepping as she put roses all around the room and big I love you on the bed she ran hot bath water and placed candles around the tub made her face up and slid into a long night gown that was so easy to get off it was ridiculous and a pair of boy shorts she ran downstairs to the lobby grabbed some plates and bowls and cups as one of the hskpers helped her she said that's one lucky guy you getting pregnant tonight both of them laughing on the elevator well that's not the plan but it's worth it!  once she got back to the room niya checked her phone Logan had sent a text I am off and on my way to you sexy. Niya ran through the room making sure everything was perfect as Logan unlocked the door and walked in she ran and sat on the couch smiling hello baby!! Logan took a look around what's up baby smells good. Oh it does I just cooked us something. salad garlic bread and chicken pasta lemme help you with your bags baby and have a seat as she walked him over to the couch he pulled up her gown raising his eyebrows and gripping her ass. Logan pushed up on niya whispering in her ear daddy like those! as he grind against her she felt his dick getting hard she turned around gripping his dick through his pants and kissing him whispering and I love this. they both kissed passionately as Logan was taking off her gown, she stopped him let's eat baby I got a agenda for you. he stopped and said is that right. They sat down and started to eat as Logan kept fucking Niya with his eyes she was so ready for the food to be ate up! Logan cleaned up looking in the fridge what you got up in here she laughed saying a Lil this and that he pulled out the bottle oh okay she said sit that in the ice bucket in the room he walked to the room being surprised as he saw the roses all over the floor and the big creation in the bed he looked at her saying bring yo fine ass here. As he grabbed her hugging her and gripping her ass I love you guh she smiled right back at him he pulled out his iPhone snapping a pic she said what's this for he said I'm sending this to these bitches they guh dnt do no shit like this. I got a good girl and she fine ass hell they both laughed as she said thats not all walking him to the bathroom he was so excited he started taking off her gown niya said this isn't for me baby its for you take a bath and relax he stopped her placing his finger over her lips replying it's noting if your not in it with me. As he continued to take her gown off and her panties he kissed her waist her stomach and the face of her pussy she got moist he turned her around kissing her ass saying Uma always kiss your ass when your doing right by me always. As she took off his clothes they both got in the tub and started there smiling at each other he asked what made you do this Niya she took a look at him and replied you do so much for me baby, I wanna give back he reached over and kissed her this tub needs to be bigger so I can fuck you in it!! she laughed getting out I already had my shower baby so enjoy I'm gonna clean up the living room area and have you a drink ready when you get out. My babe relaxing and bathing she thought to herself lemme get the glasses thinking to herself lord I might get pregnant tonight. As she looked out the window the moon was so big and bright she opened the window and turned out the lights just in time. Logan was getting out the tub and walked up behind her naked she could feel his hard dick still damp press up against her she turned around as he put his arms around her kissing her forcefully and walking her to the bed laying her down slowly I been thinking bout doing this to you all day, no interruptions, nobody around just us kissing her I want you to have my baby niya kissing her niya have my baby he kept saying as he gapped her legs open sticking his dick inside her warm wet pussy and stroking her slowly as she moaned he said slowly yea you like that huh? she shook her head yes daddy. As he grabbed her breast licking it and sucking it. Niya was so turned on as he fucked her making her body cum over and over and over again he grabbed the whip cream placing it all over her breast her stomach and her pussy starting at her pussy he licked it off and ate her pussy so good she came in his mouth he looked up at her saying uh huh that shit taste good kissing her in her mouth letting her taste herself she flipped on top riding him as she grabbed the bottle of vodak drinking it and kissing him with the vodka in her mouth giving him a taste. the moon beamed down on their bodies as Logan bust inside if her she kept riding Logan was so turned on he grabbed niya holding her so close telling her she is the only one, as he stroked her they climax together after fucking for hours they both passed out. Morning came Logan went and got them breakfast waking Niya up they ate and talked about last night making a date for the day because they both were off they decided to go out to find clothes go out to eat snd the movies. They went and brought outfits and went back to the room and fucked again by the time the love making process was over it was 7 pm they both got up took their showers and prepared for the day, Logan took Niya to the steakhouse that she loved they ate and talked about their future, as they complimented each other they went to the movies Niya was so wore out from all the sex she just wanted sleep.