This is life

Once Niya woke up she open her eyes to Logan walking back and forth holding their son on the phone talking to his girlfriend. Niya eyes grew with anger but she played asleep to listen to the conversation. Logan was explaining to his girlfriend that she needs to except his now baby mama and just get to know her cause she's really a nice person. Niya smiled he went on saying how things didn't have to be the way they were looking to be if she just understood her place. Niya turned over and Logan told her he would talk to her later and hung up quickly as he smiled at Niya saying hey mommy Malix guess who's up saying hey mommy as he brought him over Niya hadn't seen her son with his eyes open yet and as her son glanced at her she glanced at Logan and said omg he has my eyes!! Logan smiled and said yea they are so yours and not mines. A knock on the door interrupt the two in a moment it was her mom and nephew . Her mom asked whispering is he up Niya nodded as her mom washed her hands threw her coat onto the recliner and opened her arms MY TURN MY TURN grabbing her third grandson hey tootie toot toot smiling at him look at you looking like your mama and daddy! As she glanced at Logan hmm hey Logan she said as dry as a desert hey Florence. They both rolled their eyes and made their way away from one another Logan told Niya well I'm gonna go get some clothes since you left my bag. I will be back later you cool Niya nodded yes as he walked out. When Niya turned around her nephew was staring at her smiling CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST HAD A FREAKING BABY NIYA!!! Niya laughed shut yo ass up and give me a hug as her nephew kalvin walked over he asked if you just had a baby why is your stomach still big? Neicy hadn't really taken a look at herself because she couldn't get out the bed due to her blood pressure being up and her legs and feet were swollen so they put heat pads at her ankles where she couldn't move she had a bag to pee in so she didn't even feel it when she went because it was blood in her urine. Niya lift the covers and her body was a mess taped up bandages bloody gauges bloody sheets just a mess her stomach was deflating but not fast enough. She called for a nurse quickly they cleaned her up and gave her new sheets. Niya was a neat freak so she asked could she shower since it had already been a day. Her nurse told her she would give her a clean up Niya then begged for a shower. The nurse explained that her legs were strong enough. And apologized Niya then said if I have problems I will ask for your help I promise I just need that shower tho. The nurse felt bad for her and decided okay well let me help you to the bathroom once Niya got out of bed her legs buckled Niya felt like shit.