Life as a We

Niya and Logans relationship sparked back up but she never let that voice in her mind go silent. Niya stayed with her grandmother. And Staying at Logans house was her piece of mind due to the fact her grandfather had a drinking problem and her grandmother talked to herself from time to time so Logan took Niya in his parents loved Niya but his mother made sure niya and Logan knew she wasn't ready for grandkids and Niya respect that. most of their sexual encounters happened at his house anyway but the way things were going she couldn't help herself.  Finally Niya except a new job as a pharmacy manager making more money than she ever made. Logan on the other hand wasn't working since his Christmas gig wasn't working at the time. she excepts the job but she didn't mind because logan was always there for Niya when she couldn't pay any of her bills he picked up the slack. Niya had flexible shifts where she work late nights and early mornings taking away the qt for her and Logan so like a man Logan started back digging into his old ways. Niya felt she would have these problems. One night niya came over after a late shift and Logan was on the phone who are you talking to? Logan smiled walking away Niya thought to herself okay since you wanna play that game let the games begin. Niya took a shower as she thought about how she could make sure Logan knew he wasn't the only person that could play games, once Niya got out the shower Logan was still on the phone Niya shouted I know your not in the phone with a Lil gurl he laughed and told the other speaker okay bye. nawl man I am not on the phone with a gurl Logan replied hmmph well who was it? it was Pete one of Logans friends. niya didn't believe that shit from the start but she knew she had her own plans the next day Niya got ready for work Niya unblocked her ex number sending him a text it's been a long time coming, I know you gotta gurl but I wanna see you. Devin never turned Niya down he loved her he loved her body and her sex, so Devin set up a meet at his mom house. Niya texted her ex all day at work and her shift was over before she knew it. She got off and drove to Devins mom house she pulled up and Devins walked out the house niya said to herself hmmph Logan don't know shit  bout me and Devin looking real good they hadn't seen each other in almost a year. Devin got in and Niya started joking look at you all glowed up laughing!! Devin replied I see you too boss lady you look nice. thanks dee. They sat and stared at each other in silence Devin asked so you wanna come in its kinda cold my niggah okay Devin, but if I come in we aren't doing it I'm serious!!! I came to chill not fuck. Devin laughed well yo niggah made you mad that's the only reason you wanna see me, you should wanna fuck some if you ask me. Niya stopped in her tracks oh my gawd dee you ain't changed for shit what would your girlfriend think about you smashing your ex that you love til this day she wouldn't think nothing because ion have one. AWH SHUT THE FUCK UP DEVIN WITH THE LIES niya laughed walking behind him. Niya thought to herself I'm not fucking this nasty ass niggah raw so if he ain't go no condom I'm out. I can't take my baby nothing back. Niya sat on the end of the bed as Devin walked in can I get a hug? niya laughed moving his arm boy please! You don't get no love forreal if you was a new niggah yea or my niggah of course but you old news baby have a seat we straight. Devin stared at niya with shock damn I can't believe you said that!! but okay sitting next to her niya checked him out soooooooooooo as they sat in silence Devin started kissing in Niyas neck and taking off his shirt niya stopped him and asked walk me to the door. Devin stared at niya and said you still haven't grown up lets go get your stuff. niya replied GLADLY walking behind him as he opened the door she asked open it up some more he laughed and said I see you gained a Lil weight she laughed and said that's because I'm eating good you should try it bones as she walked out Devin slammed the door behind niya. Niya laughed to herself that's not what you want baby go home she went to her grandparents house and went to sleep Logan hadn't text or called niya which was not normal she text him goodnight and received no reply. Niya went to work as usual and got on twitter in the office as she seen her man flirting with some bomb college gurl. She ran across across picture the gurl screenshot of her and Logan facetiming Niya was heated.