I gotta change for US

Niya was so excited to be having her a little princess, shortly she had another doctors appointment to check on little Leigha as she laid on the table the nurse took a look at the ultra sound and smiled saying well seems as if that little girl is a little boy as the baby placed his genitals on the screen. Niya eyes grew huge ummmm what the hell is that? The nurse laughed that's your baby boy Niya.. no no no no no that's not what I seen last time you need to put more jelly on!!!! go ahead cause that's wrong as Niya started to laugh your telling me I have a pissy tail lil boy? The nurse laughed replying no you now have less money to spend. Be thankful. Niya glanced at her moving baby boy sucking his thumb hmm hey mama's little man as she smiled Niya had great training with boys that's all her family had. Her cousin Bianca had a baby girl the year before. Niya called Logan and said well looks like you got what you wanted just as they had spoke about a couple of weeks ago. Logan was super excited. And the months were getting close. Niya still had every thought in her mind that it was all just a fling that he was having with his little toy. Logan started coming around more often just to make sure that their kid was healthy and okay with growth. It made life a little easy because now Niya could hang around his family and feel comfortable. The special month came by with no surprise. Niya was planning her very own baby shower she didnt have many funds but with a little help from every angle made her perfect shower come to life. Friends and Family all gathered around to see how big Niya had grown there was laughter, joy, happiness, and affection at the shower as two families became one.Niya started to really feel the mommy thing coming on!