Feelings are to feel

As Niya clocked out Logan was in his car listening to music she walked over to him tapping on his window he looked up with those pretty brown eyes and smiled letting his window down, what's up bae! Bae she said oh so I'm bae now? Niya said smiling and rolling her neck. I Mean that's up to you Niya asked where is your girlfriend. I'm single maam if I had a girl do you think what happen a couple of hours ago would have went down he replied. Niya said sarcastically well look at me pointing at her body prolly would have smiling. He returned saying you sexy and all but Ian that type of guy hopefully you will get a chance to see that. Niya looked at him and jumped with her question follow me home she said giving him the I wanna fuck you face. Okay Logan put his car in drive and said let's go! Niya drove home as Logan trailed her once she arrived she went into her and Bianca room Logan came in and gave her a hug from behind niya felt so good she turned around hugging him as he moved his hands down slowly they started kissing niya was getting turned on and from the feeling Logan was as well she pushed him on the bed and sat in his lap to get a good feel if his dick was big or not and it just so happen to be a big one niya looked at him and asked you got a remote in your pocket or is that what I think it is he laughed and said that's what you know it is. Interrupted by her phone her best friend justice called hol up babe jumping out of his lap hello Niya answering her phone hey girl what you doing nothing guh getting into some stuff smiling at Logan, well get out of it I'm having a get together when Niya said in shock TONIGHT Justice yelled through the phone NOW COME ON hanging up in Niyas face damn Justice was Niyas best friend she attented college away from home and when Niya got her chance to spend with Justice they kicked it hard. Justice was a cool college party girl so when she came into town niya was always there with her bestie. Niya turned to Logan smiling uneasy help me find something to wear. Logan cut his eyes with a attitude and smirked yea okay. So niya started taking her clothes off in front of him Logan undereyed Niya he jumped up and snatched her close to him saying in her ear ion think I want you to go biting her neck and gripping her ass as he slowly kissed her shoulders chest and waist Niya was so turned on a quickie would have been amazing, but interrupted again by a knock on the door niya stomping got damn it pulling up her pants and pulling down her top, who is it she said with attitude it's me nigga tone. Tone was niyas guy best friend that stayed real close in the hood niya open the door THE FUCK YOU WANT NIGGAH surprising it was all her homies off the block what Lil niggahs as they all looked! damn we can't come in? hell nawl I got company tone pulled the door, the fuck up in here tone walked in the room and Logan was still sitting on the bed. What's up bruh tone said to Logan what's up man tone looked at niya *as who tf is this nigga* Niya jumped in saying this my new boo tone!! Tone was very overprotective of Bianca and Niya they were his best friends, tone looked at Logan and said man sitting down in the reclining chair shaking his head she a hand full DAWG hope you prepared! Logan laughed saying can't be that bad.  tone starts laughing out loud my nigga stick around you will see.