Settling for less

Once Niya was helped into the bathroom she sat on the toilet thinking to herself I just gave birth. Thank you god. She began to pray if it's not for me show me god but please don't let this be it. This cannot be my life this isnt the reason I got pregnant and had this baby. Send me signs god please. As she cried silently. Niya stood up taking her first look at herself and feeling in despair you look like a crack head as she laughed she took her hair bonnet off to look at her extensions she quickly put it back on that shit is a tragic laughing limping to the shower as she took a look inside she said oh my  I need this at home as she turned on the water. Niya got undressed and stepped in her legs began to go weak quickly so she grabbed the chair leaned on it and put a towel down as she sat and bathed. Shaking her head this a damn shame I feel like one of them ole bitches laughing I'm sitting in a shower bathing THIS AINT LIFE!!! Niya got out brushed her teeth and her hair put on a gown her older sister brought and socks she felt clean and refreshed as she stepped out her mom eyes grew huge. What she looked around? I know damn well you didn't jus take a shower? Yes what's the problem her nurse walked in and said I was suppose to assist you Niya. As she reached for her arm Niya grew on her nurse. She grabbed her arm let me help you to the bed at least lady Niya laughed as her nurse helped her back into the bed well you do smell good ma'am as she smiled kissing Niya on the cheek. Now I'm not gonna say it again TAKE IT EASY YOU JUST HAD A BABY.  Niya dropped her head yes ma'am Niyas mom said don't tell her nothing she's gonna have a set back quick. Niya didn't have a phone to call her friends so she her girls know she was okay and had a safe delivery. And made a post for instagram showing off her new bundle of joy! She was in love with her son as she got out of bed holding him her mom video recorded her saying look at the baby she has had a baby awh!!! Niya didn't care about anything she was someone's mommy now. Logan came back with a lion and he was wearing new clothes later that day Niya rolled her eyes picking saying so you went and seen your lil girlfriend? Laughing you better not have that bitch around my baby and I'm not playing. Logan told Niya calm down, I broke up with her as he sat in the couch Niya couldn't believe what she was hearing. Wait why what happen? He explained how she says she wasn't ready to have the baby mama drama Niya smirked I wouldn't dare. Logan laughed and said I tried to tell her your not that type of person unless your force to be. But that was a relief for Niya. At least she thought but she knew he wasn't completely done with her.