Daddys Home

Logan had taken his shower after Niya and her mom sat and talked. And was in bed Niya walked in and didn't see Malix. she asked being funny um where is the baby?? That's the DEAL he sleeps with us. Logan said relax we both know he will be back up soon. Niya got into bed and Logan was right behind her she felt his dick hard as a rock. she laughed saying don't you think you should tell your boy to calm down it ain't that type of party. I'm cool on you baby I den already had you goodnight! Logan grind against Niya not wasting anytime he wrapped his arms around her kissing her neck and her back slowly gentle as he slid out of his boxers. Niya had already had on a gown she didn't wear panties to sleep ever. INSTANTLY WET she was shaking her head to herself deep down in her mind saying don't do it don't do it. Her hormones took control as she turned around Logan had already gotten her legs open and went down. Who could stop that Niya said to herself who? As she pushed his face in and started to grind up and down on his face Logan gripping her thighs almost as if he was begging for more Niya exploded in his mouth he sucked the damn soul outta her she went numb for a second coming back Logan said you still taste good. Niya replied with a smart remark better than your ex and your next giggling softly. Logan climbed up and got deep inside of her as she moaned arching her back he whispered ain't you glad I stayed over? Aren't you just as glad you came I mean I came. Niya could take dick from him all day. He was great in bed Logan long stroked Niya so much til she couldn't take it anymore. He flipped her over and said go in Niya. She climbed on top and started to ride Logan as she pressed down into his chest arching her back as she went back and forth bouncing softly up and down rolling her hips in a circlet motion. Logan head just tilted back as he gripped Niyas ass. Closing his eyes and biting his lips. Niya went into beast mode forgetting Logan wasn't wearing a condom he told her slow down before I rip all up in you and we have another babe. I know you don't want that. Niya still riding nawl I don't Logan started pushing hisself inside of her as he replied well I do. Nutting all in Niya. By the time Niya looked down at Logan he was smiling she climbed off hitting him in the face. Why tho? He grabbed her saying I'm home babe I'm back where I wanna be you told me before if I have to make a choice make the right one and I choose you every time Niya Bruh you should know that. Niyas heart dropped as she got upset thinking about the past snatching away. I hope you don't think some good dick and head suppose to make me fall again you gotta work harder. Logan stood up naked walking towards Niya. Look man ion wanna be nowhere but here with you and Malix that's it nothing more these hoes was fun yea they really were but you got my seed and my heart, you got me man isn't that enough? Niya dropped her head. Logan explained I know I fucked up I do and it wasn't right but I was scared we were going through a rough patch and instead of working out with you I ran away. I hurt you and then because I was unsure about my own feelings. But I will do anything to get you back babe. If I gotta keep waiting then fine imma wait but when it's all said and done your gonna be mines you still mines always. Kissing her forehead.