Its Time

Niya's due date was right around the corner, and nothing with Logan or Niya seemed to have gotten better. Niya had the baby shower that was a success. Niya had already prepacked her hospital bag and the little baby bag as well. The night before she went in she had a amazing dinner her favorite cube steaks rice and green beans with rolls Niya was so happy to finally have eaten something and figured it would stay down but the baby had other plans!!! After her amazing meal she sat as a cute fat pig rubbing her belly, all of a sudden she took off to the bathroom vomiting everywhere WHYYY  I really enjoyed that meal. as she walked away from the bathroom sadly. I guess I will speed this process up Niya went into the kitchen and started to bake a batch of triple fudge brownies. Earlier in the week she read a helpful quote on how to get that babe out. And thats exactly what she was going to do. After she ate she quickly went to sleep only to be awaken by this sharp pain in her belly.The baby was trying to break free as she oohed and awed crying silently as she peaked over looking over at Logan as he was in a deep sleep she called her best friend who had just had a baby herself. asking how does it feel when your about to go into labor. Her friend explained to her that she really need to call her doctor and thats just what she did,going into the room silently grabbing her things for her trip to delivery Logan woke up to her crying with sharp pains are you okay? As he sat up in the middle of the bed. I'm fine Logan ahhhhhhhh she screamed throwing the bag onto her shoulder. BRUH you about to have the baby and wasn't gonna even wake me ??? Logan jumped out of the bed running into his parents room ma ma waking his mom up this gurl finna have the baby. I'm taking her to the hospital. As his mom jumped outta bed calmly speaking to Niya please Niya take it easy in yourself YOU ARE IN LABOR. Niya being hard headed walking down the stairs crying in pain as she got into the car on the drivers side. Crying cranking it up. Logan ran to the car ARE YOU SERIOUS GET YO CRAZY ASS IN THE PASSENGER SEAT YOU CANT DRIVE DRAMA QUEEN. Niya scooted to the passenger side still crying as Logan jumped in pressing the gas outta the neighborhood. Hold on lil man just wait daddy is gonna get you there. Niya closed her eyes and cried louder as the pains grew stronger. When she open them she was getting off the freeway by the hospital which was about 20 minutes away.. Logan drove so fast it seemed as if it was only five minutes away. He pulled into the emergency parking blowing the horn nurses come out rushing to help her out the car. The pains had stopped for the moment but they slightly came in and out. Once Niya got into the contraction room she heard other women moaning and crying in pain. Niya got nervous and took a look at Logan saying this is really about to happen. Logan sucking down Starbucks nervous as ever. Yea Niya it's happening looking into his phone texting his girlfriend. Niya felt like shit because this moment was suppose to be about her and the baby only. But that wasn't the case. Niya mom walked in smiling hey girl you okay rubbing the side of her belly. Mama I'm scared what if something goes wrong what if one of us don't make it what if they hurt the baby mama she cried I'm scared. Her mom was a retired nurse she assured Niya chile they do this everyday, trust me they know what their doing and if they don't WE GONE SUE THEY ASS FOR SURE!! As her mom laughed she knew how to make Niya feel relieved Niya calmed down...