Chapter 6:

Hey there Cassanova!

If you've gotten this far, you're either loving this book or you're friends (in real life) who I've forced to support me. Either way you're reading what I'm writing. Do you like my healthy dose of feels and ships? Who do you ship?

Braymony? Brayden and Harmony or Harmony James? TJ and Harmony?

Henrelle? Henry and Belle?

Tahleau? Tahlia and Beau, (shhh, he'll be added later ;P)

Rody? Ingrid-Rose and Cody or Jacgrid? Jack and Ingrid-Rose?

How do you feel about the nearing departure of Blake? I'm sad for her to go.  I'm dedicating that chapter to xxLivLifexx for the amazing idea for Jack running away. And all of you -points at audience- go and read her story: Sisterly Love. It's really good

But enjoy! See ya Cassanovas

Live, love, life and llamas,

Gen, 

P.S An early merry Christmas and a note. I'll be away, like, unable, completely unable, to update because where I'm going has no wifi and I'm not allowed to bring my tablet or phone! Like WTF? I'll only be gone for ten days, I don't know when yet though, I'll keep you posted. But until then... Stay strong and carry on (and listen to Fall Out Boy! And imagine dragons and Peking duk and rammstien)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----INGRIDS POV:----

"What's the deal, douche bag?" I say, looking at him and crossing my arms over my tightened chest.

"One last kiss, right here, right now. And I'll leave you and Jacky Boy alone." He smirked. It made me angry.

"Ok, you queer. But not here."

"Nope, lover girl, right here." He says, a vile smile creeping across his handsome features. I hesitate, then I nod my head. He leans forward. I stop him.

"One condition. I'm not kissing back. Ok." I declare. People start filing more and more into the locker bay as a small amount actually leaves. 

"Ok, deal. But no more ultimatums." He leans in again, I squeeze my eyes shut, keeping my lips in a thin straight line. His lips are touch mine, it's uncomfortable and wrong. My mind races with thousands of scenarios that could happen if TJ or Jack saw. I shiver, he runs his tounge across my tightly presses lips, asking for entrance, a plea. I refuse. I open my eyes and see a gorgeous blonde haired boy, frozen still with shock, standing at the entrance to the bay, staring straight into my eyes. I plead with him as this 'kiss' gets longer and more uncomfortable. He turns on his heel and exits. I bring my hand up to Codys face as I can see plain delight and a craving cross his face, I slap him hard, so hard his lips disconnect from mine. The principal walks past as I kick Cody square in the balls and dash after Jack.

"Miss Hellier. Stop, now!" Principal Joseph calls after me. I freeze and look at him.

"My office now." He commands, I hang my head a follow him to the head of the building. My mind racing and my insides churning. Dick bag, man slut, ass hole...all of these works cross my furious mind as I diligently follow Mr Joseph. He opens the door to his office and ushers me in. I take a seat, hesitantly, as I'd rather be standing. 

"Ok, after the display I saw there....please tell me what happened." He asks, I relay the whole story, hot angry tears streaming down my face, my mascara and eyeliner mingling and running in black globules down my face. Mr Joseph picks up the phone on his desk and dials a number.