Chapter 19: It begins again...

AKFMC IS BACK! Not that it left. I had a couple...troubles with writers block buuuuut.....ITS BACK IN BLACK BABY!

-----------------------------------

----INGRIDS POV:----

Harsh flight. Crick in my neck. Aches in my back. I hate flying. Ruth is with us, she is pumped to start school again in a couple weeks. I just sincerely hope that she won't have to put up with what I did this past year. The scorching sun bouncing off the Tarmac of the airport runway as we clamber off the plane. I can just see the cooling breeze of the aircon inside the massive white building we are walking towards. The long hallway that leads to sliding glass doors, nearing but still painfully far. 

"Woah, forgot the weather could be like this." Ruth complains, dragging a ornamental sleeve over her perspiring forehead. I chuckled, pressing on. The cool, cold air enveloped me, closing my eyes for a split second. Taking in the wonderful chills of a fully air conditioned room.

"Hurry up, Rosie. Bags then we can go home." Lacey said, walking past me with Abbie perched on her hip. I followed. I hear talking and shouting coming from around the terminals. I just hope that my bag full of stuff from Japan didn't end up in Paris too. Following my family to the conveyor belt, I spot 2 people who I'd swore that I'd never see again. Ducking my head, slowing my footsteps, I walked (I hoped) more discreetly. There is a mesh of sound, footsteps and chatter surrounding me. Making it hard to tell if the people had seen me.

Please, please, please, please don't see me. I seriously don't need your shit right now. I wished.

"ROSIE!" "INGRID!" I hear, picking up my pace, I run. Swinging around behind Lacey.

"Lace, don't let them see my face. Or yours." I whisper, distraught. She spun, taking me into her arms, Abbie swinging her cubby extremadies around my neck. Burying my heavily made up face in my big sisters Cardigan, I hope for them to walk past. 

"Rosie?" Came a hesitant voice.

"Ignore them, Ingrid." Lacey hissed. I did just that, pulling away from her and giving her the most radiant smile in my repertoire and began to walk toward a beckoning mum. I'm not normally one for trivial pettiness but I swung my hips. Hoping he'd see what he was missing. Dumb bastard. Die in a fire. I thought to myself. The conveyor belt chugging alone happily, I see my bag. Leaning forward, I grab the handle. Pulling it from the carousel, followed by my suit case and my suit holder. Spinning on my heel, I walk to get a trolley. Footsteps follow me. Now I'm just plain annoyed. 

LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU LYING CHEATING SCUM! The still hurting part of my brain screamed. A once comforting hand made itself known on my arm. Willing me to face the owner. Pretending like it wasn't there, I pulled the trolley from the row of them and started to pull it away from the rank. The hand moved upwards, gripping my bicep in a vice like grip. Jerking my arm out of the grip, I pushed the trolley towards my waiting, grim faced family. Heavy footsteps behind me.

"Sir, Madam. If you keep following me like this, I shall take it as stalking and call the police. Capisce?" I say, haughtily. Loading the bags onto the trolley, I take charge. I am in charge. I'm gonna have a good year, good life without them. I don't need them, they didn't make me...I did. Turing the trolley, I'm staring them right in the eye. I challenge them to bait me. Talk to me. Breathe the same air as me. Nonchalantly sticking my nose into the air in continue past them, the trolley making it slow and awkward.

"Rosie....." The Bitch breathes. "Talk to me please!" Tears choking the back of her throat, her voice strained. She makes another grab for me, I push on. 

"Mrs Hellier?" He asks. Mum flippantly ignores him, some times she can be just like a menstruating teenage girl too. Lacey hitched Abbie higher onto her hip and stalks away from the whining teens. Emily pulls a face and follows suit.

"Try and text, call, Insta-snap, Facebook, chat-a-gram, my daughter, I will contact your parents and tell them everything, and I mean everything. Ameila Miranda Michelle Yvette Charles, I have never been more ashamed of you. Good riddance and good day." My mum says. Pushing my shoulder blades to hurry me away. She exhales sharply, a stern, hardened facade molding to her face. Grim determination setting into mine. Ruth follows along behind us, completely confused and worried of the whole stand the Hellier Girls just took. This is gonna be a fun year.

----AMMYS POV:----

(Hour before) 

I sit in Jacks car, wringing my hands nervously in my lap. He places a reassuring hand on my knee, over my skirt. Guilt entraps my stomach with bubbling heat and severe agony. Why did I do this to her? How could I do this to her? Wait, I didn't do anything to her....because Annika drugged me. But like Ingrid would believe me anytime soon. I feel tears prickle in my eyes. They will not fall p, I urge myself. She's been in my life for so long, I couldn't imagine life without her. Now I was looking at a future of her hating me. I wasn't an attention seeker, ok maybe I was, but I'd never do anything too drastic like black mail, cutting myself, the works to punish her into being my friend again. It wouldn't work, Ingrids too prideful and even gives me the jitters sometimes. 

I guess that I'm just gonna have to try to make her see my side. I look into Jacks eyes, something sparking in my chest.  Not love but immense hatred. He took my best friend away from me and made her alien. He did it. Him! It's his fault. I unceremoniously grip his wrist, ripping it from my knee and throwing it back at him.

"I don't need your consolation. This, after all, is your fault." I spit. He opens his mouth to spew what ever stupid words he can. I place a finger to his lips, forcefully, shutting him up.

"Shhhhhh. Don't speak. Now I'm gonna go get my best friend back."