AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

Hey my sweeties!!!!

So the wattys2016 are coming up and I am ever so grateful to all 328 of you for reading my book. It's come a fair way in my mind. Going from one story about cliches and love to maybe something darker....But I'm gonna cut to the chase. Many won't reply so I'm not gonna ask that of you. But in the end I hope that some of you will vote on this note to show me whether or not putting this story up for the wattys in worth my time and yours. But I am immensely happy to see people supporting my work by reading it. The Wattpad community has really boosted my ideals as an aspiring writer and made me feel like my stories could be something someday. Although I don't know you by name, I wish I could, but I am content seeing you added to the number of people who have viewed this story. This isn't anymore just a daydream or an inkling of a novel from an unknown Austrlalian girl, it's....a connection. To people just like me. Aspiring writers, drawers, actors, film makers, song writers. People with passion for what they do. And you hold that passion in you too. So please, vote to show me if its worth our time. If not, there's always next year. 

[Insert Name Here], I am grateful to you for discovering my book, for taking a chance on me to see if it's worth while, for showing me that if you can do it, I can too; reading despite my errors and mistakes, putting up with my disorderly routine in updating, for taking the precious time from your lives to read the off cuts of a teenagers angst, for everything you do for me and I hope to do for you in the future. [Instert Name Here], I've asked nothing of you but to take a one in a million, literal million, chance on me and for the 328 of you that did, I've never been prouder of both you and myself because this shows that people can enjoy what I write. And last but not least for the people who've added this to their libraries and have read every update. You are the people that really make writing inspiring and  meaningful, you are the people who I wouldn't mind giving criticism to me. Thank you, so much.

Tearing up here. But I am ever so thankful for all of you. My friends, this is a fantastic start to a brilliant end. Song of the day above. It doesn't exactly say the thank you I'm meaning but it's happy!

Love,

Gen.