Authors note

Hey........I've got a lot of explaining to do, I know. Normally, I'm always on a roll (they see me rollin', they hatin'....) and I update everyday. But I haven't been consistent lately. Writers block is a bitch and at the moment she is my mistress (I don't know what the guy version of mistress is.....don't get angry.) I've also been binge watching glee and eating gingerbread. Here in Australia its the Christmas/summer holidays (You Americans are so Lucky, we get 8 weeks off and you get 3 WHOLE MONTHS!) and I've found that with out the stimulus of school my normally finely tuned brain has fallen to absolute mush. I've been talking to cousins and attending numerous Christmas parties because from this Sunday, I'll be in beautiful, steaming hot, wonderful Adelaide. And thanks heaps to xxLivLifexx and bambiperry and also kimberhe1 and the ever wonderful lovethebeach2468 for pushing me to update. You guys are so pushy! Or just xxLivLifexx because she loves this book like I love gingerbread. Its like an addiction to her, you need help. So in Adelaide I will have internet but, I am a scout.......had to put it out there, (In Australia we have integrated scouts instead of boy scouts and girl guides, we do still have girl guides though) and I do have jamboree (its a massive camp with like 12 thousand, give or take, going and thats why from the 2nd of Jan to the 14th I can't update). I will try and update on a semi-regular basis whilst away but I can't guarantee anything. 

I love you all so very much and thanks for reading my stories. As an aspiring writer, it means so very much to me to see how many of you read my stories. You are kind, you are smart and you are important. 

Keep calm

and

Read AKFMC

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of love,

Gen