Chapter 16:

Dearest Readers,

Last chapter, there were....lets say, insinuations, of what's going to happen next. I'm a bit young to write a sex scene as much fun as it sounds (sarcasm) so you all can be perverted in your minds and think up any raunchy, racy, over sexualised content There. Please, don't get angry at me, maybe in a couple years, I'll rewrite all this and add just that, until then...enjoy what you have.

--------------------------------

----INGRIDS POV:----

This seriously cannot be happening.

                                          This isn't happening!

I AM GOING TO KILL HIM WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!

I look down at my phone, the picture still on the screen. I close my eyes, the image is burned, permanently, on the back of my lids. Lord pray, that Emily or Lacey don't open my phone before I delete this or show it to mum. He is a fucking bastard! Second time he's done this to me in the 9 month span we've been actually dating. I, in all seriousness, cannot believe that he cheated on me. And her. She is gonna feel my pain. But first I'm gonna make a few changes.

"MUM!" I holler. Mum comes running down the hallway, her hair still wet, jeans with small wet hand prints in the thighs.

"Rosie, what is-----WHAT IS THAT?!" She obviously has seen the picture on the still open phone screen. She walks over to me, the air of calmness lost. Mum rips the phone from my hand and deletes the photo. She slumps onto the bed next to me. Wrapping a comforting arm around my shoulders, I bury my face in her neck. 

"Oh, Ingrid. Honey....what are we gonna do?" Mum whispers reassuringly.

"I'm gonna change. Not for him, but for me. I don't think I'm....expressing myself so well anymore. I am of legal age to do some the things I need to change." I say, looking up into mums hazel eyes.

"Honey, you're not becoming a prostitute." Mum says alarmedly. 

"Muuuum! I don't mean that. Legal age to....um...." 

"Don't worry. What's the go? I'll support you what ever, Ingrid." Mum laughs.

"I wanna dye my hair black. And I wanna go to Clayeidge public high school. With Kaiyeden (Kai-den). I know he's there."

"Ar-are you sure? That's 3 schools in almost a year."

"Never more sure." I grab my phone off mum, prising open the back, I remove the SIM card, throwing the phone onto the bed, I hold the small chip in my fingers and start to bend it. It curves and curves until I hear a satisfying snap.

"I also might need a new SIM card." I say, standing and brushing the nonexistent dust off me. I whirl around, grabbing my purse.

"Let's go."

(Ingrid-Rose Hellier

(Ingrid-Rose Hellier. After transformation)

--------HOURS LATER---------

I look at my curly now black hair. It's perfect. I couldn't imagine looking better. And when I get back. I'll never have to see them again. An actual new start for year 11! Standing in front of the mirror, I continue to inspect my self. They weirdly had a Sephora down the street from where I got my hair cut and dyed. I pull the black kohl eyeliner from its packaging and pull my lower lid away from my eye. I start to line my water line, the kohl darkening with each swipe of the crayon. We fly home in a week and a bit, it's enough time to get used to the new me. And I will never, ever change again. When I'm done applying the 'lady demon makeup', as dad calls it, I grab my phone off the bench and my headphones out of my pocket, they make their glorious Union and I press the black buds into my ears. I deleted most of the music in my guvera playlist, leaving fallout boy and MCR behind. I press the play button to have the start of centuries blare into my ears. 

Remember me for centuries, mummified my teenage dreams, no it's nothing wrong with me, the kids are all wrong, the story's all off, heavy metal broke my heart. Come on, come on, let me in, the bruises on your thighs like my finger prints. This is for to match the darkness that I felt, I never meant for you to fix yourself.

Well, guess what? I fixed my self.

----JACKS POV:----

Woah, my head hurts. There is a throbbing pain in the back of my skull and behind my still closed eyes. I try to sift through memories of last night, there are close to none. Why can't I remember anything? Then it hits me. I had way too much to drink at the party last night didn't I? The groan that comes beside me affirms exactly that. I sit up, rubbing my tired eyes. I lean onto the cold wooden headboard, this isn't mine. I look at my legs, they're swathed in a lilac duvet with the occasional hyacinth sprouting from the sides. I rub a hand across my still sweaty forehead. Well, at least....Wait, INGRID! Oh Dear God! What would she do if she found out...? I run a hand through my hair, mind running wildly, it's good she won't find out then, thank god for Japan, the body next to me shifts, and that's when I notice. There's more that 2 people in this bed....

 There's more that 2 people in this bed

(Jack Andrew Truman...you, dog, you!)