Chapter 17: Mistakes

Before anyone asks any questions. Ruth is still in the making. She is gonna appear soon, maybe even this chapter. I'm looking for an actor hot enough to play Kaiyeden Hayes, he's gonna be so damn cute! He's been a character in the making for several weeks now, he's also gonna be a challenge. Here's some back story: Kaiyeden and Ingrid lived next door to each other until Ingrids family moved into a new house. Kaiyeden has been at Clayeidge High since grade 7, so that's how she knows he is there and also because a friend, also gonna pop up soon, goes there and has a massive crush on Kaiyeden. On with the story!

----JACKS POV:----

I appear to be in the middle of what seems like a massive nightmare. I look to my left, the tan skinned girl rolls over and rests her head on my hand, looking at me exhaustedly.

"Hey, baby!" She yawns, running a hand down my bare chest.

"Get off me, Annika. I don't know what you did but, God, I hope Ingrid doesn't find out." I whisper, pushing her head off my hand.

"Oh her, you don't need to worry about that little nutso anymore, baby, she's gone. And sure as hell she knows." Annika giggles. She sits up, the blankets pooling at her waist, I nearly gag as she tries to shove her breasts in my face.

"Fuck off, whore. WHAT DID YOU DO?" I yell. The person on the right of me snuggles deeper into the duvet, all I see is a shock of silky blonde hair. My mind conjures up a million girls that it could be. 

"Oh, just sent her a picture of you enjoying your night." She says, all too innocently, inspecting perfectly manicured nails. It makes me think of Rose, I love how imperfect she is. 

"YOU DID WHAT!" My voice rising. The girl beside me wriggles again.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER? I GAVE YOU ME! I AM SO MUCH BETTER!" She screams. The blonde beside me bolts upright. Eyes blearily closed, wrapped in all the blankets she could obviously steal. She opens her eyes, a magnificent blue making an appearance.

"Stop, yelling. Trying -yawn- sleep. AHHHHHH!" She screams. She backs away from us.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" She screams again. "What a-ar-are you doing in my bed? Oh DEAR GOD WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!?" 

"Ammy....Calm down." I say, not registering what I just said. Again, it hits me. This was some sick plan of Annikas. Ingrid is gonna hate me.

"Jack, oh my god, what've we done?" Ammy says, slapping a hand over her mouth. Shaking her head violently. I place my hands on her shaking, bare shoulders.

"Shhh, shhh, Ammy, we'll figure this one out. I promise." I whisper, I hope in a reassuring way, my voice shaking. I look at Annika, she's laying flat against rhe bed again, phone suspended a over her face and a sickening smile dripping off her beautiful features. Why the hell was someone so beautiful so evil? Annika sees me staring, I cock an eyebrow questioningly, Ammy still wrapped in my arms. She hands me her phone. The picture that sits on the screen is hideous. This, this is what she sent to Ingrid. I can picture my 'girlfriend's face in my minds eye. And she's seen that Ammy is there too. All hell is going to break loose. I hand the phone back, my heart accelerating but not in a good way. I look down at Ammy. She was a toy in this scheme, and now she gonna feel the brunt of all the pain that Annika has caused her best friend. It's gonna tear her apart. I have to stop this. I release Ammy from my embrace and climb over the beaming Annika, I wrap a minky blanket around my waist, I'm not comfortable with Annika seeing me (A/N he was a virgin, before 'the incident'), I grab my discarded clothes and walk out of Ammys room in hope of finding a bathroom. A middle aged man comes walking across the landing towards me, not seeing me in the process. 

"AGH!" He yells. "What the hell is a half dressed boy doing in my house! AMEILA JANET COME HERE NOW! Go get dressed. And stay away from my daughter, pervert." He says the Last word almost jokingly. He points to a room and walks toward Ammys room. I open the latch in the door and slip in. Sliding into my clothes, I hear a scream, probably from Ammys dad again, coming from outside. Heavy footfalls eminate from outside the door.

"Ameila! I am disappointed! Disgraced! You didn't tell us. We care about you. Me and Rylie. You could've told us that you were bisexual. We could've helped you. But the naked young man and woman are disgusting. What happened last night? What happened to 'I'm not gonna drink daddy! I hate alcohol!' Huh? Now get out of my sight!" I hear the muffled conversation through the door as I button up my shirt. 

"But daddy--"

"Go."

I open the bathroom door and make my way to the entrance of the house. I peer through the window next to the heavy front door and see my car. I pat my pants pocket that I keep my keys in, to find the bulge gone. I feel around inside my jacket for my phone, it's also gone. I hear the Sound of bare feet against carpet behind me, I turn. Shamelessly, Annika waltzes toward the door. My keys and phone in her swinging arms. 

"You gotta drive me home." She says, shoving my keys at me, I grab them and make a steal for my phone.

"Uh uh uh. Drive me home first." She pushes past me and opens the door.

"Ladies first." She says ushering me outside. Keys still clutched in my hand, I walk to my car. My parents got it for me as a late birthday gift. It really new. I unlock the doors and climb into the drivers side (I didn't say which side as America and who knows where else drive in the left side of the road and Australians like me drive in the right). Annika slips into the passenger seat, her already too small skirt becoming smaller.

"Drive me to Serenas. Now!" She says petulantly.

"I don't know where she fucking lives, whore." I shoot back.

"Use maps, lazy asshole. 12 Garret Street." I input the address, wanting to be rid of her.

------20 MINUTES LATER------

Bitch is gone. Now I call Ingrid. I hit her contact and it immediately dials.

"The number you have called does not exist." The Siri voice says. What! She changed her number? She's still got her Instagram right? And Facebook? I open the Insta app and scroll through the newly posted pictures. I stop on this one of a beautiful black haired girl, her eyes lined with black, her clothes are stylish but match her pitch hair and midnight eyes. The post has 200 likes. Who is this girl? I ask myself. I look at the username and I don't recognise it: ifoundmyself. The girl looks so familiar. I open the profile.

ifoundmyself: 17, I'm not hiding anymore. Now my reflection shows who I am inside. R.I.P Ingrid. Hello Rose. Clayeidge High est 2016. Single. ~Heroes are remembered but legends never die~ Panic! At the disco.

It hits me like a ton of bricks. Ingrid-Rose, my Ingrid. She-she's changed. In 24 hours? I like the photo in a hope that she'll see and talk to me.

I'm going to wait for her. No matter how long it takes.