Chappie 10: plus new book

Ok, I've decided to do this up here, just to make sure you guys read it...I've started writing a new book called.....drum roll Finn (I'm obsessed with Glee at the moment...don't diss me, it's a good show!).... This is where I die, and this is here I'm born ~Quinns story~, Its about a girl whose family falls apart and she becomes either a supervillan or a superhero. I have high hopes for it, not as high as for this, AKFMY might even get a sequel...how does that sound? The sequel will most likely be about Brayden and Harmony or Tahlia and Beau...or both. You decide... We're doing Christmas poems at school at the moment since all of our school work is done..here is one I whipped up just then. Marvel at how bad it sucks!

Liberate the tree,

Holidays are coming now,

Santa's not far away.

xx Gen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----INGRIDS POV:----

Somehow Ilana and Serena are in my English class, not ASE but my English class none the less. How the fuck are they in every class together? Probably because their mums are, like, lovers. 

"Hey, twerp slut!" Ilana sings happily. I whip my head around and put my middle finger up at her. She reaches forward and grabs my finger, unfurling the rest of my fingers, and proceeds to dislocate every finger on my writing hand. I scream out in pain, she rolls my now mutilated hand into a fist and gives it a fist bump. I clutch my hand and drop my books, the pain searing up my arm. Belle, who was walking behind me, and Jack rush to my aid. I sit there, tears of pain running thick and hot down my cheeks. I didn't expect Jack to come to help me. My vision blurs and all I see is someone with long blonde hair picking up my things. I look down at my mangled hand and my eyes swim with more unshed tears. I feel  a strong arm slip under my legs and another around my back, my body sudden;y has a feeling of being completely weightless then I'm leaning against a broad chest and being carried to who knows where.

"Its ok, Princess..." I hear a sweet voice coo into my ear. Suddenly, who ever it is yells behind them, at Ilana.

"This is physical abuse, you know right? We can call the police and you can go to Jail!"

"Well, I won't, because if you love your girl, you won't do anything like that." She yelled back sweetly. I bury my face deeper in the chest of the person carrying me.

"It's ok, it'll be ok, Rosie, it'll be ok." He says, I can tell it's a guy. As we, well he, walk to the sickroom, I try and guess who it is. My vision clears, a bit, and I look up, it's Jack. My mind races, does he know what Annika and her friends are gonna do if they find out about this? Oh, wait they already know! I Shake my head and use my good hand to disentangle myself from his grip. 

"I'm fine, I'll be fine, you go back to class, back to Annika. Bye Jack." I say, as soon as my feet touch the ground. I turn, walking towards the end of the C corridor (the sickroom is at the end of A corridor, which is jointed to C corridor, the main corridor, the house corridor intersection is at the end of C Corridor and leads to the English building through a door off of the Ranar corridor, ohmgee how many times can I use corridor in one sentence?). I hear footfalls behind me.

"Jack, go away. I thought you wanted nothing to do with me!" I say, not looking back. Suddenly, again, I feel the sensation of being picked up. I squirm and wriggle in Jacks arms, begging to be put down. We get to A corridor and walk to the magenta door of the sick room. Jack motions for Mrs Canan, she sees me and shakes her head. She ushers us in.

"Heat stroke? Is that why she's in your arms, Mr Truman?" She asks, checking my temperature. I hold up my fully dislocated hand and she gasps.

"Child, what happened?" She demands, Jack letting me down and Mrs Canan taking my small, disfigured hand in her old, callused ones.