Chappie 12

-sheepishly- Heyy Guys.......

Ummm....sorry for the really late update......whats it been? 14 days? Fuck, that's a long time since I updated last. Sorry for the deep deprivation of Jack-Rosie......don't hit me. And as a fish hook to sink into your minds.....Ingrid is about to go though a massive change. I wanna hear your ideas on what's gonna happen and whether or not I should do some chapters of whilst she's in Japan. By the Way Jamboree was great! I look like a baked potato and my hair is now died a marooney-red colour but looks FAB! I'm now saving up for the Norewgian Jamboree next year! I have 18 months to get enough money to go.....that's not long. Now, my commitment for AKFMC has been down but it might be even lower between getting a job and other shit that is required for school and that ever elusive Jamboree. Happy 2016, have a good one, cos sorry I didn't update on New Years. Live, love, laugh and try not to die in RPG games.

Gen

P.S to all my Aussies out there, happy soon to be Australia Day. Save me a Snag. I'm going to an Australia Day RPG convention, so I'll be dying left, right, center and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----INGRIDS POV:----

(Intro, Its sucky but I wanted to move the story along. Don't kill me.) Its literally been months. We passed straight through July and flew blatantly into August, I excelled at mid-year exams and got straight A's on my mid-year report card. Jack and I are virtually inseparable. Its November 29th, the day before I leave for Japan and when I come back it'll be summer holidays. Fun.

I close my diary, I've not written in it since May and I moved to St Angelas. In September they Integrated the classes and made years 10-12 co-ed. I slip the small, now locked, book into my DC comics bag. Its got scenes from the original comics plastered all over it, a mixture of x-men and justice league. I grab my suitcase and suit carrier. I'm careful not to drop or crumple the suit bag because it holds my traditional Japanese Kimono, which my mum said I must bring as my dad is organising a traditional Tea Ceremony to help me immerse in the rich culture.

"Oi, MIGDET! Get down stairs or we'll miss the flight." I hear Lacey yell. Great, it's that time of the month isn't it? She's gotten all snarky and angsty. Well Lace, at least I didn't take 40 minutes to straighten my hair this morning, if you can even call it that. It was midnight when mum woke us up, for a 3:30 flight. All the same, I pull my massive army standard issue dive bag, that my dad gave me, up on my shoulder, secure my back pack under neath and extend the handle of my black, butterfly suitcase.  With my free hand holding my suit carrier a couple centimetres off the ground. Pulling my shit ton of bags down the stairs, I crash into Emily. She falls back wards and lands on her arse.

"Emily? Are you ok?" I ask feverishly. Unable to bend down to help her up due to all the bags. She laughs, damn, that laugh......she's had coffee.

"ImfinehowareyouareyouawakedoyouhaveallyourstuffareyouexcitedtoseedadicantwaittogettherecanyoumumisputtingAbbieinthecararetouandLaceyreadycosiam....bye!" She talks really fast.

"Em, stay back here now!" I command, stopping her before she can push past me to either her room, my room or the toilet.

"Why?"

"Because you are hyper."

"Why?"

"Has anyone given you coffee today?"

"Lacey, Why?"

"Because you're hyper."

"No, I'm not. Why?"

"Sit down Emily Laura Louise Hellier."

"No, why?"

"Stop with the whys!"

"Why?"

I drop my suitcase handle and push forcefully onto Em's shoulder, making her sit on the wooden pew bench that lines the second story hallway that is mainly covered in shoes, papers and stuffed toys.

"Stay, Emily, stay." I say. She nods, her hands tapping at a million miles an hour on her knee. I continue down stairs. Lacey is standing at the base, arms crossed, perfect face contorted with annoyance, pin-straight Mousey hair flipped over her shoulder, tapping her foot angrily. I ignore her and continue out to the car with my bags, I hear Lacey following behind me. Mum is standing by the packed car boot, a faint snoring sound coming from the middle seat of the car. I hand her my bags and  hand the suit holder on one of the specially designed holders.

"That's everyone." Mum says, she pauses. "Where is Em?"

"Upstairs." I respond.

"Ingrid-Rose, tell me why?"

"Lacey gave her coffee." Lacey shoots me a look so foul, a pile of shit would've grown legs and run away. Mum huffs.

"Lacey Isabelle! What were you thinking? COFFEE. TO. EMILY?" She whispers angrily but loudly.

"It wasn't much, it was just 3 espresso shots." Lacey says, picking at her perfectly manicured nails.

"THREE?!" Mum has gone red. "Get in the car. Both of you." Lacey walks to the front seat and opens the door. "Oh no, Lacey, where do you think you're sitting?" Mum asks

"Where I always sit. In the front." She says snarkily. 

"Not today. You're going to sit with Emily, now and on the plane. Ingrid, you're in the front."

"Buh-...........muuum!" Lacey groans. "No one wants to sit with a hyper Emily."

"Exactly, Lacey Isabelle." Mum finishes before walking back inside. I smile sweetly at Lacey and climb into the front seat as she holds the car door open, dumbfoundedly. I pull the door shut, still aware that she is holding onto the outside handle. She gets pulled over with the door, huffs and let's go before walking to her 'new' seat. 

"You are so dead, Ingrid-Rose Elizabeth!" She whispers through gritted teeth. I just shake my head and continue to smile. Mum trudges back out with a bounding, hyper Emily behind her. Em climbs in over Lacey to the middle seat and starts talking in a mixture of the three languages we speak at home to Lacey, awakening the sleeping Abbie.

"Mama! Is too early! I wan' sleep." She grumbles, rubbing her eyes adorably.

"C'est magnifique (its magnificent, French)!Du duok munis (sit up straight, Indonesian)! I AM SO EXCITED!" Emily chirps 

"Shut up!" Lacey yells.

"Be quiet or we won't leave at all." Mum screams. The cars goes silent, she slots the key into the ingition. And off we were.