Chapter 23: Sentient Toasters...?

----INGRIDS POV:----

Why must our narrator always write 'POV's? Like seriously, can't we kinda guess whose perspective it is?

'Ingrid, shut up. We seriously do not care or have time for this. Get on with the chapter.' 

How about no.

'Now, miss Hellier or...or-or I'll make you and Jack hook up.'

You wouldn't dare!

'Oh, but I will. Remember, I control your life. What if I was to suddenly make your cousins just stop existing? Or make Mira or Nan die? Or make a sudden chapter where you and Jack get married and have children, whilst you mull over why you didn't listen to the fucking narrator.'

I hate you but you're right. Now let me continue being totally confused over A) why this chapter is called sentient toasters and B) why the fucking hell you made the 'single games'! Like what are we in, a futuristic sci-fi book on Wattpad? Please tell me that my life isn't being broadcasted on Wattpad!

'Ugh....see what I have to deal with? It's not sci-fi its teen fiction and yes, yes you are on Wattpad. Get over it, you stuck up bitch, I'm supposed to be doing a Jacks POV while you sit in the background probably ruining Sam and Codys relationship not having you rant'

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SABOTAGE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS RELATIONSHIP? WHAT ARE YOU?!  SATAN?

'It's Sah-taan. Not Satan, Sah-taan.'

And why would you give a Jacks POV? Hasn't he got his dick rammed up some poor juvenile boys ass?

'Such language and visuals! There isn't enough soap in the world to wash out your mouth. Or mind!'

Your fault, I'm sentient because of you! Oh, I half get the chapter name now. Now, let me go sit on my laptop at home and play Fallout: New Vegas over the Easter Weekend. I've got an alien ship to escape and several children to kill.

'Sorry. That's all I have to say. Sorry. Have a happy Easter and I hope -punches Ingrid in the stomach' ouch! Why would you do that! 'That by next chapter, Ingrid here has learned some manners. Cya in the other side!'

Shut up.

----JACK POV:----

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Ja-aack!"

"N. O! NO, TJ, LEAVE ME ALONE!"

(Ingrid: Hah, would've been a better chapter if I was in it. Narrator: I will bust your head in if you don't shut. the. Hell. Up.)

"You aren't having control of my Facebook. You aren't changing my dating status! No!" I bellow, stomping away from TJ.

(Ingrid: aww, little Weiner dog is PMSing! It's almost cute.)

"If you want her back make her jelly! Plus Sharon Hall has a fat ass!" TJ shoots at my back. Shaking my head I continue to retreat into St Joans. Who am I looking for exactly? I dunno. But when I see them, I'll know.

"So this competition? Is it supposed to be social suicide and why is the principal ok with it?" I hear a voice say from within an empty class room. Class 1 stalker: I press my ear to the door.

"It's supposed to make the most unpopular kids feel worse about themselves and the popular kids better, that's why the new kids are guaranteed a spot. It's rubbish." An electronic voice says. Now for some reason, I'm thinking of sentient toasters. What the hell is wrong with me?