Chapter 26: A**Hole

"8 whole months. You're meant to be the good guy. The first ever popular non player. When you said you liked me, I was jubilant. Now what, you've 'fallen' out of love with me? Or is this all for the competition?"

"Tess, Tess....you know that I have to break up with you for the competition. It's my popularity. If people see that I've been inducted into the competition but have not broken up with my girl friend...non of the girls will come and ask me out, and when I say no....that'll boost my popularity, then yours when I take you back infront of the whole school!"

"IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT?!? POPULARITY? WHAT AM I TO YOU? A PAWN IN YOUR GAME? YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, KAIYEDEN HAYES! VA MOURIR!"

"Tessa, honey. Calm the fuck down. Let me finish."

"You don't deserve to. I spent months making my mother transfer me here so I could be with Shayila. 2 months after I arrived...we were the talk of the school 'Kai got himself a new lady: Tessa Tibideaux' and you convinced me to push away the only good thing in my life when I didn't even get a chance to hug her. I haven't hugged her, told her I loved her or do anything sisters should do together in YEARS! You're a poison, Kai. Go fuck your self. Va mourir. Go die."

Pressing my ear onto the door, I heard the whole conversation. Tessa still wants to have a connection with Shay. She still loves her. I sigh in relief.

"She's a plague any way. She unattractive and unpopular. She's friends with a freaking demented girl! And your cousin, that new chick. She's hot, but emo which makes her social suicide therefore out Lawed. I chose you. You have no choice."

"DID YOU JUST CALL MIRANDA JENNINGS, DEMENTED?!? She is lovely! You're the plague. My sister and I have the same face, she is every bit as pretty as me then some. My cousin, I've not seen her for about as long as I've not seen my sister, I love her. I want to reconnect with her. We are done. Don't bother coming back."

I pushed myself from the door as I heard footsteps from inside combing toward it. But I didn't run, I stayed. Tessa needs me. The door swings open and there he stands. The jock, the douche bag.

"Can I help you there, cutie?" He asks sweetly. A sexy smirk marrs his face. I look around him to the uncontrollably crying Tessa, and smile as seductively as possible. His smirk widens and lust for conquest filled his eyes.

"Yeah, you can, babe" Tessa looks at me, fury crosses her mascara and tear stained face "let me past to my cousin before I rip your balls off." I say, seductively, before raising my hand and striking him across the face. He grips his cheek and I push past. Tessa looks at me in awe.

"Wh-en did y-you become so b-bad ass?" She hiccups as I gather her trembling, sobbing form into my arms.

"We all change, except maybe douche bags, they're always the same. I'm gonna call Shay and you guys can talk, she'll probably do a better job at cheering you up than I would."

"I-I think she H-hates me." 

"She doesn't, she's just disappointed." Keeping Tessa in my arms, I pull my phone from my pocket and dial Shays number.

"Ello, Hun, what's up?" She asks.

"Tessa is crying and has something she want s to say to you. Can you come to Lab6?"

"I'm coming, no questions asked. Stay there." Shay hangs up.

(Shay and Tessa)

(Shay and Tessa)

I hear footsteps coming, heavy and fast. Shay appears in the door way, puffing. She catches her breath and walks over to us. Tessa leaping on her and enveloping her in a hug.

"I love you." Shay whispers to her sister.

"I love you, too. I'm sorry I was such a bitch, I actually transferred here for you, in an immature hope that you and dad could take me from mum. I want to be somewhere where I have a family and not expected to act like I don't."

Shay motions to me to come over. I wrap my arms around both of them.

"Fame is a fickle thing, isn't it?" I ask, squeezing slightly, the pressure is good, it'll calm Tessa.

"Yah, but I want in it for the fame, I just wanted my sister back."

----------------------------------

Sorry I lied. I got caught up.

Wasn't this a sorta sweet chapter. I've been waiting for a while to think of a way to reunite the sisters. And they are two of my favourite characters. 

So here are the Clayeidge Kids as cast:

1. Tessa and Shay: Amandla Stenberg

2. Kaiyeden Hayes: Tom Welling (drool)

3. Nancy: Scarlett Byrne (Any falling skies fans out there? She is Lexi, if you are.)

4. Mira-Bee bear (my favourite character! I try to be diverse and not just make everyone perfect, which everyone isn't. I wanted a strong character who wasn't what the stereotype said, wasn't tall and blonde and perfect (no offence to people who are like that, you're just as special and important, Ammy was the semi-relatable character. I try to be relatable to all my audiences.): Lauren Potter

5. Ruth: Jade Willoughby

6. -drumroll, please- THOMAS CODY!!!!!!: The absolutely sexy: Liam Hemsworth

7: Samael Ravi: Hrithik Roshan

 Byeeee

Gen xx