Chapter 20: Shayila?

Hey Kit Kats! (Current craving, shark week sucks.)

Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet. Best friend and boyfriend troubles. Babe, you can't ignore me for 3 days then tell me you went out with her then expect me to be fine....and yes, I'm ignoring you, go hang with her, douche, SINGLE PRINGLE READY TO FLAMINGLE! And the amount of nagging I get from bambiperry and xxLivLifexx on not updating forced me out of the hole that I crawled into. Now, leave me alone girls, here are your drugs. 

Gen xx

--------------------------------------------------------

----INGRIDS POV:----

Probably shoulda picked a better place to smoke. Belle and Winnie marched up to me, Tahlia pulled the cigarette from my fingers and stomped on it as Christina held a raging Harmony back with a look of motherly worry on her face.

"Hey guys..." I coughed, meekly. Bowing my head and looking at my black Doc Martens.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself! YOU FUCKING DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET! NO TEXTS, PRIVATE MESSAGES, EMAILS, NOTHING! ALL WE HAD TO GO OFF WAS A COUPLE OF INSTAGRAM PICTURES AND WEIRDLY VAGUE FACEBOOK POSTS! They were nice pictures by the way. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" Harmony screams. Bipolar much.

"So.....wait? You haven't heard? Or should I say seen?" I ask, lifting my head up and meeting all of my girls eyes in turn. 

"Heard what, Honey?" Caitlyn asks. I nearly jump out of my skin. 

"FUCK! Caitlyn, you fucking creep!" I exclaim. She laughs, scaring people is a past time for her, weirdo. Chris lets Mony go, she tromps up to me and wraps her arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground in a rib crushing hug. 

"You smell like nicotine and nightmares, Rosie!" Mony states, inhaling. "You have to stop this. It's a terrible habit, my mum has it." Winnie nods vigorously. Mony pulls away, Belle and Winnie come forward as tears prick my eyes. Six weeks of torture. Six weeks of not being able to cry. To feel anything. Being numb. Playing the role in a soap drama that hits too close to home. A heated tear rolls  down my less than perfect cheek. I'm so insecure now, so unsure.

"Ingrid, what happened?" A voice says. I look up from Belles shoulder to see Blake. I've not seen her in so long and in thinking about myself nearly forgot her. I tear, wordlessly, out of Winnie and Belles embrace and barrel toward my friend. The sobs wrack my body, a fucking waterfall cascading from my eyes. She rubs my back.

"Always so strong, never had any idea what to do with the pain." She says. I've missed her.

"B-Blake, what ar-re you doing h-he-here?" I blubber, wiping my eyes and pulling away.

"I came to see you guys. But all the girls worried about was you. But I had seriously no idea what was happening." Her blue eyes peircing.

"I'll tell you what happened. On 2 conditions. 1. Make me laugh, I really need to. And 2. GROUP HUG!" I say, regaining my dignity and picking up the pieces of my once smashed pride, now that my girls were back.

"Can do!" Tahlia and Belle yelled. Encircling me in their arms, I forgot.

----HOURS LATER----

"I AM GOING TO RIP HIS JACK JR FROM HIS BODY!" Tahlia yells. "How big was it in the photo?"

"Imagine a packet of crushed up 2 minute noodles."

 "Mmhmm." She says

"Then think of the smallest one in that crumbly morass..."