Chapter 7:

Hey guys!

I just found out the dates I'll be away from the 2nd of January to the 14th. So will you miss me? and also....a great big, hug-filled thanks to bambiperry for the absolutely gorgeous book cover! Doesn't it just add to the book?

Thanks for all the support

Genni

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----JACKS POV:----

I sat in the park diagonal from the school. I'd gotten permission from my 3rd period teacher to be here and Mr May, the assistant principal, had given me an absent from class note for the next 3 periods. I sat on a raised storm water drain with my long legs hanging over the edge as I looked over at the car park. I saw a silver car drive into the car park and a red haired woman get out , I stared as I saw a girl, a girl with deep purple hair, walking behind the woman to the car. I felt tears swim in my eyes and I wiped them away with the heel of my palm. As they drove away, I saw Ingrid look out the window, tears streaming down her face. I was glad she didn't see me. I jumped down from the drain and shoved my big hands into the pockets of my grey shorts. I kicked a big stone on the broken concrete path as I walked back to the school, it skittered a couple meters away. I walked back through the school gates as the bell for lunch went. People filed out of the building in droves, TJ runs up to me.

"Hey, Jack, good to see that you came back. Instead of, maybe, walking home?" He says, swinging an arm around my shoulders. I gently push his arm off of me and give him a smoldering glare. He holds his hands up and backs away.

"TJ, I'm going up to the front office. I don't feel well." I said as I walked away, as I neared the sliding glass doors at the entrance to the house corridor intersection, I bumped bodily into someone, Annika fell to the ground, my vision slowed to a slow motion picture, she landed on out stretched arms and commando rolled away from me across the concrete floor of the courtyard. I walked up to her and offered her my hand, pulling her up to a standing position.

"Thanks..." She breathed, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her body to mine. Her breasts perfectly level with my pectoral muscles. I look into her moss green eyes, desperately looking for a hint of Ingrids hazel. Suddenly, Annika presses her lips to mine, soft, almost a caress. Then She presses her lips harder to mine, not moving them. Still looking into each other's eyes, she closes her eyes in a show of utter bliss. She tilts her head to the side, our noses brushing at this. I close my eyes for a minute, pretending that it's Ingrid whose lips I feel moving on mine. In a daze, I start to kiss Annika back, no tounge, but moving my lips in sync with hers. It feels so right but so wrong, forgetting that it's Annika, I bite down on her bottom lip, a gasp escapes into my mouth as I release my tongue, her mouth tastes of peppermint and chocolate, the taste makes me feel like nothing ever went wrong between me and Ingrid, Feeling her whole mouth. I open my eyes and look at the girl that I'm lip locked with, it's not Ingrid. I break the kiss, Annikas arms still around my neck and my arms stationary at my sides. I pull her arms from my neck and walk away from her. Pressing my fingers to my now swollen lips, I don't look back at her, but I feel her look at me. I partially run and walk up to the student office and sickroom. Mrs Canan sticks her head out over the bench and looks at me. Her greying hair in a bun so tight that it looks like her eyebrows are escaping to join her hairline.

"Mr Truman, call mum, I presume?" She asks with a sigh, thoughts of Annika and Ingrid swirl in my mind. I nod.

"Go and get your things from your locker and I'll call mum." She says, turning around and dialling my mothers number into the black handset in her desk. I walk down the corridor to the Azimov locker room, as I'm walking I pass a windo seat that is near Annika and TJ, having an intimate conversation.

"He and I kissed! And I think he enjoyed it. Cody told me that she wouldn't even kiss him when he asked her out!" Annika screams quietly with delight.

"Well, good to see that yours and codys plan worked. Now all I have to do is see if it works with Harmony." TJ says maliciously. I crawl off the seat and continue down the corridor. My thoughts drifting to a certain purple haired girl. As I near our empty locker bay, I look at Ingrids locker and pulled an escaping piece of paper from her locker. It's unfolded and has blutack stuck to the back of it, it must've fallen off the locker door, I think to myself. I turn it over:

Dear Rosie,

It's ok, we heard what Cody did. Jack punched him in the face and TJ had to hold him back. He got him good though too. Jack, he is absolutely livid. He wants nothing to do with you or him because you apparently 'kissed' him. Cody was screaming that you kissed him and he enjoyed it. Jack ran away, you've gotta find him and fix this.

Forever your friends:

Belle, Harmony, Christina, Tahlia, Winnie, Blake, Henry and Brayden

P.S Beau asked Tahlia out and she said yes.

--END NOTE--

I saw a smudged tear and a bubbled up fragment of paper. I slipped it back under the crack of her locker and dropped down to open mine. I put my tablet into my bag and slung the bag over my shoulder, my untouched phone shoved into my pocket. After locking my locker, I trudged up the hallway, past people coming in from lunch. I didn't realise the bell had gone for 5th period. Mrs Canan let me into the front office/reception through a door in the sickbay. My mother greeted me ther and drove me home, she gave me a quick goodbye and grabbed her suit case. She was going to Alice springs for a month in business, dad was in Brisbane for a month (he and my mum own a large law frim and are setting up offices and helping clients in both those cities) and my sister Kaedy, was living across the road with her son, Kaleb, and her hubby, Jacko. I flopped onto the back couch and flicked on Netflix. I pulled out my iPhone 5C, buzzing with headphones wrapped around it. There were thousands upon thousands of the green message icon, with emojied contacts. All of them the same.

Rosie Bae 😘: Jack, txt me,me need 2 talk

Rosie Bae 😘: Jack pick up!

Rosie Bae 😘: we need to talk, Jack. Pick the fuck up!

Rosie Bae 😘: I didn't kiss him he kissed me!

Rosie Bae 😘: Jack, I love u I would never do anything 2 hurt u

Rosie Bae 😘: u've gotta believe me!

Rosie Bae 😘: 😭😭😭😭  Jack, believe me!

Rosie Bae 😘: gr8 I guess u blocked me.....😭

I scrolled through millions of messages just like them. Until my phone buzzed again  and shot me back to the top of the crowded lock screen. Annika Matty 😈. I slid my finger over the message and pressed my thumb to the scanner.

Annika Matty 😈: hey babe, y don't we make it offish? Like official? We've kissed and everything....y don't we make it Insta official, Ingrid, blech 😷, is not in the 📸 Any more. (📸=picture)

I read over this heavily emojied text. I could use Annika to get back at Ingrid.....but that really mean to both of them.....Ingrid deserves it. My subconscious argued, I swear that the little cartoon devil and Angel Jack appeared on my shoulders and bickered. I texted Annika back.

Me: Sounds good....babe

Annika Matty 😈: knew it...change ur bio and I'll change mine.

Me:k

Annika Matty 😈: want me to come over after school and we can have a make out sesh?

Me: k....c u at 0330.

Annika Matty 😈: that's is an hour babe, see unafter school....ill walk to ur place. I live only a couple streets away anyway.

Me:k

Annika Matty 😈: r ur parents home....? Or Kaedy?

Me: nope.

Annika Matty 😈: c u soon Bae. Get ur tonge ready. Bai

Me: bye. 

-OH HOLD/HIATUS- A kiss from my crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें