Chapter 15: And it Begins...

----JACKS POV:----

She left. Gone. Whoosh. Off to Japan. Fucking 2 hour time difference. I'm only allowed to call her a 9:00pm but it's 11:00 over there, it's fucking Messed up. I miss her so much, I want to hold her and kiss her and hug her. We've been inseparable for almost 6 months and this is the longest time I've spent away from her. Pulling me from my dismal thoughts came a knock at the door. It wasn't mum, she was at work and she never knocked, she just barged in, it couldn't be Kaedy, she and Jacko were away on holiday in Fiji, again. And the only person I knew who ever actually knocked on our house door was in Japan. I hesitantly raised myself from the comfortable couch where I'd barely moved from since she left. Trudging to the screen door, the persons back is to me and I can hazily see long chestnutty-blonde hair and a woman's body. But she, from the back, looked terribly unhealthy. I swear could see her ribs through that incredibly skin tight shirt.

"Um, hello?" I ask, leaning on the open door frame of our massive mahogany front door. She spins around, I can still hazily see her through the fly screen. 

"Jack..." She breathes. She tucks a stray hair behind her ear, warily looking around her. Still separated by the door, she looks at me pleadingly.

"What's up, Annika?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Oh Jack, it's terrible....my family, they hate me. They say I've brought shame....and th-they've thrown me out....." A large sob wracks her body. For a fraction of a second, I feel like the sob was too staged, too....perfectly perfected, to be real, this belief leaves my body the minute I look into her broken brown eyes. I push open the door and step out, the cold concrete of the courtyard stinging my bare feet, I envelop my arms around her and she breathes in deeply. She nuzzles her head into the crook of my neck, arms moving up towards my neck, hands playing with the curling tendrils at my nape. I'm weirdly comfortable, this feels so right, to have a female in my arms. She has been gone too long, a week and a half is too long. 

"Come inside." I release Annika from my embrace and usher her inside into the cool of the house. I take a better look at her beautiful face....its tears stained with mascara streaming down her tanned cheeks and dripping off her chin.

 'She looks so beautiful and lonely' I think to myself, 'snap out of it, you horny son of a bitch! In-' 

'Don't say her name!' I argue internally.

"Let's set up the guest room for you shall we?" I ask, placing what I hope is a comforting hand on her slender shoulder. She nods, tears making themselves evident again. I lead her to the room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----THIRD PERSON POV:----

Annika had been planning this for weeks. She'd eaten even less than her diet required her to. Eating maybe....once a week? Her body weakened, her ribs exposed themselves through her skin, her stomach shrank. But she always made sure to keep fit. She'd told her parents that she was going away with Serena for a while and they probably would see her until year 11 started. Being the lenient, loving parents they were, they let her off without so much as a call to Serenas mother. She'd arrived at Jacks, pinched herself to make herself cry then wobbled up the steps, she was exceedingly proud of her acting capability and hoped that the 17 year old boy would believe it.

With Ingird out if the picture for another couple weeks, Annikas plan sped into action. She now lay awake in the guest room of his house. She saw pictures of Jacks family. His nearly never present parents smiling as a teenage Kaedy held a small, chubby beaming Jack. She relaxed back onto the pillow mountain that she and Jack had mechanised and sunk deep into thought on how she could make Jack hers, and hers alone....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----JACKS POV:----

"Hey Annika..." I whispered the next afternoon, mum hadn't even questioned why there was an unconscious girl in our guest room looking extremely unhealthy, trying to gently wake Annika. She rolled over and opened her thick lashed eyes and looked blearily up at me. She yawned and sat up. Looking at me sceptically.

"Wha-a-a-ats up?" She yawned again.

"Well, it's-" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and hit the on button, "3:00pm and we have a party tonight. I was wondering if you were coming to Ricky and Oscars Christmas party? And if you wanted to accompany me?"

"Sure..." She said, rubbing sleep out of her perfect eyes. 'Stop thinking that! You're lonely and horny! INGRID-ROSE YOU DOUCHE, THINK ABOUT HER!' The smart part of my brain yelled.

"Then get ready. It starts in an hour and a half and I want to be slightly early." I say, crossing the room and closing the door behind me. I walk to my room, I have a ceiling to floor mirror in my closet and I open the doors to look at a picture of me and her from earlier this year, before she went away. 'You keep sounding like she's moved away, or died!' My brain chuckled. 'Shut up.' I replied. I walked into the ensuite bathroom and flicked on the shower taps. I stripped and climbed in, the hot water encircled my body and went down my spine, over my (A/N I'd love to say bulging muscles but he's 17 and has spent the last week and a half sitting on a couch eating not literal shit, so, he's not at his best. He's still buff though...mmmmm mancake!) clenched muscles, and over my fair hair. I let the steam clear my head and sinuses. I'm confused, incredibly thirsty and quite lonely...the only females I've come into contact with for the last few weeks were my mum and sister, and I was missing my girlfriend something awful. I hopped out of the shower, the steam fogging up the mirror. I wrapped my fluffy green towel around my waist and using a hand towel to clean off the mirror. I plugged in my hairdryer and flipped it on, blow drying my hair. When it was dry, I raked my hands through it, styling it to a steamy (A/N pun intended) perfection. I walked into my room to find a girl, sitting on my bed. I nearly dropped the towel.

"You take too long." She complained. I hurriedly rushed past her, for the first time in my life, a blush rushing to my cheeks...not even Rosie had gotten this close to seeing me naked...