Chapter 25: STDs for you and you and you

Reaching for me...

I doubled over with laughter, Leo giggling with a thumb lodged in his mouth. Jacks face went from jubilant to confused in 3.6 seconds.

"What...you seriously thought that I forgave you?" I asked, wiping real tears of laughter from my face. He looked shocked.

"Yes." He said, plainly. His eyes pleading, corners of his mouth turned down, brow furrowed. I shook my head, hoisting Leo to a more comfortable position on my hip.

"You can't cheat on me then expect me to come running back to your STD infected hands. Who knows where those have been? Not you, it was supposedly an 'accident'. You don't just fall into a girls vagina, Jack. Do you know the meaning of penetration? In the sexually reproductive sense? Erectile man parts enter wet woman parts. Boom, voila, baby made. She could be pregnant, either one of them. Have you checked, Mr Deadbeat dad? You can't come running back to me....it's your fault. I'm an independent woman who don't need no man. Lord bless you, Queen Bey."

"I didn't cheat on you. I was drunk. I missed you so much, so, so, so, so much it hurt. I went to Oscar and Ricky's party-"

"With Annika. Cheat number 1." I held up my thumb to indicate one strike.

"And drank a little too much, got dancing on the floor with Ammy-"

"Cheat number 2." Held up my pointer to indicate two strikes.

"THINKING IT WAS YOU. BACK FROM JAPAN EARLY AS A PRESENT OR WHATEVER! I WOKE UP IN A STRANGE BED WITH STRANGE GIRLS!"

"Cheat number 3. Three strikes and you're out. You're lucky nunna my girls were there to rip your noodle dick from ya body. You give away STDs like Oprah gives away prizes. 'STDs for you and you and you...and there's one left for you too honey!' You're a lying douche, Jack Andrew Truman. You want my love. Earn it." I spun on my heel and sauntered away. Forgetting where I was going, I turned around and had to awkwardly walk past Jack to get to the lounge. He followed me, bastard.

(Jack: this is hilarious.....look at the baby falling over! It's so funny! Narrator: FUCK OFF! Jack: arrigh, arrigh)

"Ingrid, please think this through, take me back? Please...?" He cried. Leaning back on the couch, I tapped my chin faux thoughtfully.

"Ahh....no." I faced the TV, Leo in my lap, pulling at my hair. I fished the remote out form it's wedge under my ass and pointed it at the LDH Panasonic flat screen. Nick Jr popped up with this police animal show, Leo clapped his hands and sang along in gibberish. The couch dipped as Jack sat next to me, his body turned to be facing me. Tears streamed down his face.

"You sodden lump of a man. Bitch tit. Dumbass. Faggot burger. Pussy bucket. Douche rocket. You have  2 weeks to come up with the facts. And I'll consider letting you back into my life. I went every single witness, every piece of evidence and every shred of self worth that you have given to me by Ameila too. If so, I'll consider taking her back. She is more likely to be taken back though. I miss her."

I inwardly smiled. He's not gonna get this. I've just won. 

Check.......mate.

---------------------

Sorry it's a bit short. My little cousins are down!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna update soon, like in maybe 20 minutes..... I have a reals important cahppie to write about Clayeidge and the single games. Hold in there.

Cya...

Gen xx