[3]

Lexi's POV

You have got to be kidding me is the first thing I think when we enter the principles office and I come face to face with the three musketeers.

This day just keeps getting better and better.

Cameron and his friend Ian grin at me and I roll my eyes back at them. Jason looks uncomfortable and moves around in his seat while Maya shoots daggers in his direction.

Trouble in paradise?

"Girls, please take a seat" the principle, Mrs. Hadley says motioning to the empty seats next to the boys.

I internally groan and sit down in the last remaining seat. Right next to Cameron who smirks at me but doesn't say anything. Maya squishes in next to me and I curse in my head. They need to invest in bigger chairs. Or more chairs.

"The boys here were just informing me on your Saturday night actions" Mrs. Hadley says snapping me out of my thoughts..

Maya scoffs. "What actions?"

Ian leans over the chair and looks at us. "You know. The actions."

Maya looks ay him bewildered. "What actions?"

Ian turns to face Mrs. Hadley. "She's playing stupid."

Mrs. Hadley turns to look at me and ignores him. "Ms. King, would you care to enlighten us on your Saturday night activities?"

Ian and Cameron are still smirking at us. I sit up straighter and look at her. "I have no idea what your talking about", I lie.

"Lying isn't a good quality to have." Mrs. Hadley says looking at me disappointed, "however, there will be a punishment in order."

"Make them miss the trip" Ian says smirking at me triumphantly.

"Although I can't do that Mr. Miller, considering that they've already payed their dues, there will be a punishment in order."

Ian leans back in is seat crossing his arms over his chest. "Good."

I really want to slap him right now.

"If the five of you will please follow me" she says standing up and motioning towards the hallway. I grumble and stand up, as we follow her out the door. She makes a right and We follow her in a single file line.

What are we in kindergarten?

After like five minutes of wandering down corridors and stairs we find ourselves in the gymnasium. Well this can't be good.

"The five of you will be cleaning this room of any excess equipment before you are permitted to leave the building" she informs us motioning around us.

Great. Just great. Yesterday was the big teacher versus student basketball/volleyball game, so the room is littered with basketballs, volleyballs and pretty much every ball that you could possibly think of.

"Good job, Mrs. H, make them pay" Ian says nodding to her before realizes what she sad and looking at her with his mouth hanging open, "THE FIVE OF US!"

"Yes, mr. Millers. I'm afraid that you need to receive a punishment as well."

"FOR WHAT?"

"Must I enlighten you on the incident that occurred Saturday night? I'm fairly certain that you were involved as well."

Ian scowl at her with his arms crossed over her chest, but stays silent. Wow. I never thought that I would see the day when Ian Millers would shut up.

"What exactly did we do, again?" Maya pipes in looking confused and a little mad, "no one answered me the fist time, and we're wasting time here. The buses are leaving soon."