[37]

Lexie's POV

Is that who I think it is? I swivel my head around quickly to see the same bitchy girl from the party. Great. What is she doing here?

"Kyra!" Cameron plasters a smile on his face in what I can tell is fake excitement, standing up to give her a quick one armed hug.

Her face is plastered with a wide grin as she hugs him back, a little too tightly. "It's so funny running into you here!"

Yeah right. She seems the obsessive type so I bet she followed us here or something.

"Lexie!" She catches sight of me as well, her face dropping much to my satisfaction. "It's nice to see you again."

"You too, Kyra" I reply flatly.

"What are you doing here?" Cameron asks, sitting back down again with a slightly annoyed expression.

She's annoying so no surprise there.

"I was having dinner with my family" Kyra motions behind her where I can see an empty table.

"What family?" I raise my eyebrows.

She turns around and spots the empty table. Letting out an annoying giggle she shrugs, "I guess they left already. Don't worry, I'll catch up to them."

I'm sure you will.

"You better go then" Cameron speaks up, obviously trying to get rid of her.

"Oh no" she replies pulling out a chair from the table next to us, pulling it up to ours before plopping herself down. "I'll catch up them later. Besides, I'd rather hang out with the two of you."

It's like she's Amber's twin or something..

"I don't think that's a good idea" Cameron sends her a tight lipped smile, "we were kind of in the middle of a conversation."

"What about?"

Does this girl ever quit? It's obvious that she's only here because Cameron is. In all honestly, she probably couldn't give two shits about our conversation.

"It's about something private that I don't want you here to hear" he snaps. "Can you leave?"

She looks between the both of us for a moment before finally coming to the realization that it's only the two of us. "Wait..... You guys are one a date or something?"

"Something like that" I smile fakely.

She glares at me in return, "Well then, I'm sorry that I interrupted what seems like it was going to be a lovely meal."

"Cut the crap, Kyra" Cameron scowls, losing his chill before me, "you know damn well that we were in the middle of something, when you decided to make up a story about your fake family just to come here."

She looks offended. "I'm not lying, Cameron. I really did come here with my family."

"I highly doubt it" he scoffs, "you've been bothering us for the past five minutes. If they were here, I'm sure they would have come to find you already. I know for a fact that for some reason that I can't comprehend, your mother actually likes to be around you."

Burn.

"I'm offended" Kyra stutters, looking at him in shock. I look at him suprised -- I thought he likes Kyra.