[33]

Lexie's POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

"Shut up" I groan, rolling over in my bed and smacking the top of my annoying alarm clock, silencing it.

Last night I probably should have gone to bed earlier considering that I had school the next day, but due to the fact that my brain wouldn't shut up about Cameron's text message, I spent basically the whole night catching up on my Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

Those shows are seriously messed up, but for some reason I love them

I groan and stay in bed for a moment, before sitting up in bed and throwing my fluffy blanket off of me. In the morning it usually takes me forever to wake up, so my best bet of getting up in time is to just do it.

... I essentially channel my inner Shia Labeuf.

Half an hour later, after a lot of cursing when I burn my finger on my curling iron and stub my toe on my bedpost, I'm out the door.

Due to the fact that I have a really high metabolism and don't really gain weight like a normal person, I opt to just stop by a Duncan Donuts on my way to school and munch on a donut in the car.

Glazed is my favorite, but a few sprinkles never hurt anyone.

I arrive at school a half hour early and groan, snagging a decent parking spot and shutting off the car. Usually if I was early, I would hangout with Maya near our first period or head across the street to the Arcade. However, Maya and I are currently fighting and I don't really have anyone to hang out with.

I almost forgot that we were fighting this morning when I asked Maya if I could borrow her shampoo. I was reminded of our predicament when she literally threw the bottle at my head along with the words "fuck off".

There's a knock on the window and I jump, banging my head on the ceiling. "Ouch" I groan, rubbing my head and looking out the window to see Katie and Ellie's faces staring back at me.

I grin and roll down the window. "Hey guys, long time no see."

"We missed you!" Katie squeals, reaching inside the car quickly and wrapping her arms around my neck in a awkward hug.

"You too" I laugh, surprised that I actually missed her overly excited nature.

"Release" Ellie demands, reaching around Katie and prying her eager hands off of me. "Sorry" she grins at me, "as you can tell, Katie missed you."

I smile in return, climbing out of my car and shutting the door. "I missed you guys too. How was the trip?"

"Amazing!" Katie exclaims.
"Boring" Ellie exclaims.

I look between them, searching for an explanation for their very different opinions.

Ellie decides to explain to me on the way into the school, because Katie is too busy saying hi to everyone she passes. "It was okay, except for the fact that I hate sand in general" she shudders, "it didn't really help that our hotel was literally on the beach."

I laugh. "That must have been traumatizing for you."

"It really was. Katie enjoyed herself though. We didn't really have a certain wake up time, so Katie was up at 7 in the morning whereas I opted to sleep in."