[18]

Lexie's POV

There's nothing more awkward then falling on the floor because you spontaneously decided to do a happy dance on someone's shoulders.

No, scratch that. There's nothing more awkward then falling on top of someone on the floor, and finding yourself face to face with their crotch.

"Fuck" Cameron hisses and rolls off of me with a grunt. "What the hell just happened?"

"The sky fell!" I exclaim dramatically sitting up. "Didn't you notice?"

"I'm serious" he laughs. "Why the hell did you think dancing on my shoulders was a good idea? That's like me suddenly deciding that  playing real-life subway surfers is a good idea."

Standing up, I turn to look at Cameron whose laying spread out on the floor. "Relax. It's not like I just endangered your life or anything."

He nods. "True."

"Will you get up? I don't particularly fancy staying in this room another minute."

He moves to stand up but freezes. "Lexie.." He says slowly.

"What?"

He stays silent and I follow his gaze to the floor near his head.

And on the floor there rests a used condom.

Holy shit.

Cameron let's out a very unmanly scream, and rolls away from the condom like looking at it too long will give him an STD or something.

"That's disgusting" I grimace giving him my hand which he grabs and uses to pull himself off the floor.

"Tell me about it" Cameron shudders, patting himself down. "Thank god we didn't fall on it, or you would find me lodging it somewhere unpleasant."

I make a face. "Seriously, can we just finish and get out of here? This place gives me the creeps."

Cameron and I realized around half an hour ago that we wouldn't survive staying in this school another minute (metaphorically). So, like the genius that I am, I came up with the most brilliant escape plan man has ever seen.

We're currently standing in the janitors closet on the third floor of the school. Normally I wouldn't consider standing in the janitors closet disturbing, but this particular closet was abandoned by the school faculty long ago.

Now all it's used for are hookups. Cue the condom and a bunch of empty wrappers littering the ground.

Seriously, could they not keep it in their pants long enough for school to be over?

Anyway, I came up with what I'm calling operation window because I realized that the only way to communicate with anyone from outside the school was through a open window. The problem is that although they managed to lock us in the school, they remembered to close all the windows.

Hence the whole opening the window extravaganza.

"Here."

I look at Cameron and see him holding a can out to me. "Thanks" I say lightly grabbing it from his hand.

"Just so you know" Cameron states grabbing his own can. "I think this is a really bad and ridiculous idea."

"It's a brilliant idea."