[25]

Amber to the side ---------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lexie's POV

I quickly break away from Cameron and swivel my head around to see Amber standing in the door with a shocked face.

What the hell? What is she doing here?

"Amber?" I ask shocked, making Cameron stop his assault on my neck when he hears her name.

"Amber?" He mumbles, looking at me confused before following my gaze and spotting her standing there. "Shit" he mumbles. "This can't be good."

"What are you doing here?" I clear my throat and try to discretely climb off of Cameron's lap. She notices however and sends me a vicious glare.

"What am I doing here?" She hisses, stepping forward and narrowing her eyes at me. "What about what you're currently doing kissing my boyfriend?"

"We're not dating, Amber" Cameron groans, rolling his eyes.

She ignores him and sends daggers in my direction. "What the hell made you think that you could just go ahead and hook up with my boyfriend just because I wasn't here?"

"He's not your boyfriend" I roll my eyes, sick and tired of her annoying voice. "When will you accept the fact that he doesn't want anything to do with you?"

"And he wants you?" She scoffs. "Please. The only reason he ever let your greasy hands get all over him was because he needed someone, since I was unavailable!"

I laugh sarcastically. "Says a lot about your 'relationship' then, doesn't it?"

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

Before I can react, her hands flies toward my face and I'm left with a stinging sensation on my left cheek. The sound ricochets around the room and I wince.

"What the hell Amber?" Cameron snaps, rushing forward to cup my cheek and inspect the damage.

"What?" She rolls her eyes. "Bitch deserved it."

He ignore her and carefully touches my raw cheek, making me wince in pain. Amber is as dumb as a doornail which is a lot coming from me, but she can sure slap someone.

"Does it hurt?" He murmurs making me roll my eyes.

"What do you think?" I groan, gently pushing his hands off of me. I turn to face Amber, who's still standing in the same spot, inspecting her nails.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I exclaim, stepping in her direction and making her look up at me.

"What?" She shrugs innocently, "it's not like you didn't deserve it."

"For telling the truth?" I snap, cupping my cheek which is probably swollen. "You need to accept the fact that he's not your boyfriend, and that the both of you never dated."

She sighs. "We've been in a relationship for awhile now, but I wouldn't expect you to understand. Y'know, seeing as you haven't had one before."

I scoff. "My phone has lasted longer then your apparent 'relationship'!"

"Burn" Cameron says quietly making me grin internally.

Amber doesn't look like she has a retort and looks taken aback, so she marches over to Cameron, pushing me out of the way harshly. Before he can react, she grabs his head and crashes her lips to his quickly before pulling away.