[26]

Cameron's POV

I wince as I spot a bright red hand print appear across the side of her face.

That had to hurt.

"That's for calling Lexie and I a bitch" she states before she slaps her again. "And that's for constantly being a major BITCH to Lexie and being obsessed with Cameron."

Say what now?

"I don't know what you're talking about" Amber manages to still roll her eyes. "Why are you bringing up my boyfriend?"

I've never wanted to smack someone more in my life.

"We're not dating" I speak up, glaring at Amber, "We never will and we never were. Get the fuck over it and move on with your life. Frankly, it's actually says a lot about you, if you're pining after the same guy for 10 years and when you have to make up stories about some fake relationship."

"We did date!" She yells at me.

"No", I reply in a monotone voice. "We've kissed, and that's it. Get it into your head that one kiss does not identify as a relationship."

Her eyes start to tear up and for a second I feel bad, before remembering that she's a complete and utter bitch.

"You know what?" She actually stomps her foot. "SCREW YOU CAMERON WHITE" she screeches, "SCREW YOU AND YOUR FAKE RELATIONSHIPS."

What?

"That's nice" Maya grins at her, snatching the keys out of Amber's hand and making a shooing motion with her hands. "Now run along. Your fake tears are disturbing me."

Amber runs out of the room, but not before slapping Lexie on the face.

What the hell did she do?

Lexie stumbles back from the impact and I instinctively step forward and catch her before she can fall. "You okay?" I ask inspecting her cheek.

Damn. With strength like that Amber could be captain of the girls wrestling team.

"I'm fine" Lexie mutters wincing. "Why the hell did she even slap me? I didn't do shit. If anything, Maya deserved to be the one slapped."

"HEY!"

Lexie ignores her and smiles at me. "Thanks for caring though" she says before shooting Maya a glare who grins in response.

"You're welcome."

"WELL" Ian exclaims loudly, slapping his hands together. "I don't know about you Losers, but I'm getting the hell out of here."

"I second that" Jason raises his hand before they both turn to me.

I roll my eyes. "This isn't an executive decision. If you want to leave, then leave."

So they leave.

***

"Hey" Lexie exclaims as we head toward the school's front doors. "When does everyone come back from the trip? I don't remember how long it's been."

I laugh and think for a moment. "Well, if we were leaving on Friday, I think today would be...... Monday?" I guess shrugging. "I've never really been good at time."

"Same" she nods.

"It's Monday" Jason sighs falling step next to me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I sigh looking at him. "I thought you were leaving with Ian."

"I was" he nods. "But then Ian remembered that we drove here together, and we weren't sure who you were driving home with."

"Who else would I drive with?"