[21]

Lexie's POV

"Wake up" I hear someone say, shaking me roughly from side to side.

I groan and try to keep my eyes closed for as long as possible. I don't often get to lie somewhere peacefully without someone interrupting.

"Wake up" I hear a hiss before I suddenly feel something cold on my cheek.

I shoot my eyes open and try to bolt upright into a sitting position, but a weight on my chest stops me. I furrow my eyebrows and peer down to see Cameron still laying wrapped around me.

"Finally. You're awake" I hear Maya scoff and I look up to see her smirking down at me.

"As soon as I leave you two lovebirds cuddle up on the floor to sleep?" She shakes her head, "I should really leave more often."

I stare at her for a moment before I snap to my senses. "Where the hell where you?" I question rubbing my eyes, "We looked all over the school for you."

"I locked Ian and Jason in one of the classrooms."

I stare at her. "What?"

She shrugs, "While running away from me like the five year old girls they really are, they were dumb enough to run into the classroom. All I did was lock the door."

"Clever girl."

"I know" she grins, "now wake Cameron up. I think he's drooling on you."

I frown and look down, not noticing anything related to drool. "What are you talking about? He's just sleeping."

"Well, wake him up."

I try to shake him, but he just mumbles and hugs my torso tighter. I raise an eyebrow at Maya and she rolls her eyes in response.

"Once you've managed to wake him up, come find me" she calls walking out of the room, "I'll be on the second floor."

"Sure". I mumble when she doesn't give me time to answer. "Wake up" I try to push Cameron off of me, but I think he's pretending to sleep, because he just shrugs off my hands and hugs me tighter if it's even possible.

"Cameron" I groan rolling my eyes, "I know you're faking."

"I have no idea what you're talking about" he mumbles quickly opening one eye to look at me and closing it again.

"Cameron."

He hums and yawns. "Yes?"

"Get off me."

"I would" he states, thankfully loosening his grip on my waist a little, "but I'm too lazy to move."

"Well, you're going to do it anyway."

Miraculously he listens to me, but that hope is vanquished when instead of letting go of me, he scoots up so that our faces are level with each other, and he's hovering over me.

This can't be good.

"Hey" I mutter trying to ignore the fact that his lips are at the same height as mine, "didn't you promise me food if we participated in your little sliding idea?"