[30]

Cameron's POV

"Excuse me" I mutter, tapping the guy on the shoulder. He doesn't acknowledge me however, because he's too busy making out with some drunk girl who probably won't remember anything in the morning.

Us guys are dicks.

Finally fed up when they start making animal noises, I clear my throat loudly making them pull away to stare at me in shock. "Sorry to interrupt whatever was just happening here, but I kind of need to use this bathroom."

The boy glares at me, obviously not happy about being interrupted. "Use another one."

I roll my eyes agitated. "They aren't free."

He smirks at me. "Well that's too bad."

I stare at him with a blank face before sighing. "Get out."

"No."

"That's too bad" I suck my teeth, "because I happen to be very good friends with the owner of this house, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate being told that his friend was deprived of peeing because two horny teenagers decided to give each other AIDs."

The girls gasps. "What did you just say to us?"

"You didn't know?" I ask her innocently, motioning in the boys direction, "this is Jake Freeman, notorious wannabe bad boy who managed to bang half the cheerleading squad while they were pissed face drunk, and who is the soul reason for the AID's epidemic in the school two years back ."

His mouth falls open and the girl looks at him in shock, before slapping him hard across the face and storming out of the bathroom.

"What the hell?" He snaps at me, fixing his shirt that the girl was trying to pull up. "What was that for?"

I point to the open door. "Leave."

He rolls his eyes and stalks out the door after the girl, but not before practically shoving his middle finger in my face.

That's just great. My day is already turning out to pretty suckish, considering that I've had three people flip me the bird, I almost got ran over on my way to Ian's and my head hurts from hearing Jason throw up for half an hour.

I quickly pull open the bathroom cabinet, rummaging inside for the Aspirin. It's not there and I groan, slamming it closed and banging my head against the wall.

Fantastic. That means that I just broke up what was going to progress into full on porn for nothing.

***

"Excuse me" I mutter, trying to squeeze past a particularly handsy couple on the dance floor. Thankfully they're better people then the ones in the bathroom, and they move without a problem.

There's a crowd of people congregating near the refreshments table, which Ian has stocked full with beer and bottles of water. I quickly grab a bottle and unscrew the sealed cap, chugging some down and sighing in satisfaction.

"WATCH OUT!" I hear a voice yell behind me, before something crashes into my back, making me almost tumble to the floor, but I manage to catch myself on the edge of the table before I can. Despite my fast reflexes, that doesn't stop my hand from smacking down on a plate of food and catapulting it onto me, making my shirt stain a bright red color.