[6]

Lexi's POV

"Heavy or light?"

I stare at Maya whose butt is sticking out from one of the cabinets. "What do you mean?"

"Heavy or light?" She repeats glancing at me over her shoulder.

She notices my look of confusion and rolls her eyes at me dramatically. "I'll just grab heavy."

She stands up and turns around revealing a box of tampons.

I flush as red as a tomato.

No matter if she's my best friend, I don't really talk to her about my woman problems. It's awkward for me, while she just tells me flat out when I see her if she's riding the crimson wave. Heck, I didn't even tell my mom when I got it. She probably thinks I'm a man....

Minus the boobs of course.

"My dream has always been to use one of these" Maya wonders out loud pointing to the stethoscope hanging from a chair.

"All it does is let you hear a heartbeat", I reply picking it up, "I can do that with out one."

She snatches it from me and uses it on herself. "Stop being a hater."

"You're so strange..."

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" she yells loudly grinning at me.

I roll my eyes at her but can't help laughing. "You're such a child."

She take them out of her ears and points a finger at me. "Stop raining on my parade and crushing my dreams."

She then proceeds to shove them in my ears so that my heartbeat is coming through.

This is kind of fun.

"I want to try something" I say suddenly giddy skipping over to the 'examination table' and grabbing the light that the nurse shines in your eyes. "Hop on the bed, my dear patient."

Maya hops on and I shine it in her eye, nearing blinding her.

"Okay, you're definitely not a doctor." She grabs them from me and puts them on the table, hopping off of it.

"I want to be."

She looks surprised. "You do?"

"Yeah. Ever since I was five years old and got a barbie hospital for my birthday."

"Why didn't I know this? I thought that we were best friends."

I shrug. "It never came up."

"You're the worst best friend ever."

"I beg to differ."

***

"I'M DONE!" Maya yells jumping up from where we're sitting on the floor.

Why? Don't ask because I don't have an answer. For the past hour, Cameron, Ian and Jason have decided to entertain themselves by relentlessly moaning in our ears.

After Maya and I came back from the nurses office, Jason suddenly went from the quiet boy he was before to Jerk #3 like he always was.

Jason smirks at her. "Why? I thought you enjoyed moaning."

She flushes bright red and so do I from hearing that. No one likes listening to what your best friend is like in the bedroom...

"What is wrong with you?"

"You know perfectly well what that is," he replies icily at her.

She groans. "Of course I do. Can you just let it go?"