[51]

Cameron's POV

"I remember when I met you at the ripe old age of 5...."

"Shut up Ian" I mutter, gripping the steering wheel so that I don't lean over the center console and smack the shit out of him.

He smirks, continuing. "It was a cold day and it was drizzling, making the floor seam wet with the tears of god."

I sigh, breathing in and out through my nose slowly. It's okay, Cameron. Just a few more hours and you'll be free from high school and it's torture. Including Ian.

"Stop imagining how you're going to ditch me as soon as they hand you your diploma."

"I'm not" I I reply innocently, stepping on the peddle.

"Will you slow down" he exclaims, ignoring my previous statement and gripping the sides of his seat. "You're going to kill me."

"No I'm not."

"Slow down, Cameron."

"Not until you shut the hell up" I reply, barely speeding up but Ian looks scared for his life.

"SLOW DOWN" he yells at me.

I laugh, slowing down a little. "Sorry. I forgot that you're afraid of fast driving cars."

"Fuck you" he glares, crossing his arms like a little kid. "We almost just died."

"Just trying to make us on time to graduate, that's all" I reply, turning onto the street in front of our school.

There are cars everywhere, with frantic parents climbing out of them and seniors running around in a panic already wearing their blue gowns.

"Damn" Ian whistles as I quickly find a parking spot and park the car. "It's like a war zone."

"With good reason" I climb out of the car quickly and head to open the trunk. "If their kids aren't at the graduation then they're stuck with them for more time then necessary."

I press the button, opening the trunk and pulling out mine and Ian's gowns which are still in their plastic bags.

"Thanks" he grabs it from me as I slam the trunk closed and we head to the entrance. "Is your dad coming?"

I snort. "He tried to tell me he was but I just said that if he did he would leave with only one ball attached to his dick."

"Why do you even provoke him" he sighs, shaking his head as I catch site of our homeroom teacher standing near the entrance looking frantic. "It doesn't do any good."

I ignore him, heading in Mr. Lachowski direction. "Hey Mr. L!"

Mr. L looks up at my voice and sighs in relief, rushing torqards the both of us. "Mr. White and Mr. Miller. Thank god you're here."

"What's wrong" Ian furrows his eyebrows. "Aren't we on time?"

"Yes young man but the principle is requesting that all graduates repot to the auditorium previous to the ceremony."

Goodie.

"We'll go there right away."

As soon as Mr. L scurries off again I groan, kicking the curb. "God damit. Now we have to walk down a long hallway too?"

"I don't get you" Ian shakes his head as we enter the building. "You were on the Varsity football team, yet you hate the prospect of exercising."

"I hate exercising with no reward" I correct him, "at least in Football I know I'll win a trophy or medal because of it."