Be careful

Annica's POV:
Me and Carl went back to my house and we ate some cereal.
"God! I'm hungry! I could eat forever!" I groaned
"Slow down little piggy" Carl kidded and I splashed some milk in his face.
"Haha! Who's the pig now?" I asked laughing
"Crap... Okay, you got me" Carl said wiping the milk off his face
"Ugh, I'm just gonna go take a shower. I'll be right back" He said and stood up
"I'll come with you. And I also wanna see Judith" I said and he shook his head.
"She's with Jessie... Just stay here, you might pull another prank on me again" He said and laughed. I walked close to him and I hug him tight. He hugs back and I pulled away.
"Now, go take a shower milk-boy" I said and he laughed and walked out the door. After that. I took a bath also. I wore my blue tshirt, ripped-jeans (man, how I love ripped Jeans), and I tied my hair to a messy ponytail. Then I went outside.

I saw Carl walking to my direction and he stopped when he looked at me. I gave him a 'what' look in my face and I asked him
"What?" I asked
"You... Look... Great" he said and blushed. I nodded and said
"Ohh... Ummm, thanks" I said and turned around
"I'm gonna get my bow and arrow" I said and blushed madly.

I went inside and I get my Bow and Arrow and I went out.
"C'mon, lets go kill some motherfuckers" I smiled and he nodded.
"Okay... So where do you wanna start killing them?" He asked. I pointed on Maggie's place and he nods.
"Okay, c'mon he said and he grabs my hand"
Shit... What's this feeling? Do I like Carl? No... That must've been a mistake. I have to resist him. I don't wanna get hurt. No... I thought to myself. And we went to maggie.
"Hey Mags!" I called her 'Mags' coz I'm too lazy to call her by her real name.
"Oh, hey Nica" she said and carl looks at me and smiles.
"What?" I ask Carl and he smirked.
"Nica... Nica fits you perfectly" He said and I smiled at him and I look away so that he wouldn't see me blush.
"Okay... Anyways, what're ya'll doin here?" Mags asked
"Oh, we were just wondering of we could take your place so that we could kill some motherfuckers" I giggled.
"Oh... Okay sure, I need some break anyways." She said and went down the ladder and me and Carl climbed the ladder.
"Here, take this sniper. I'll do my skillz with my bow and arrow" I said and he laughs.
"Hey! Did you know that laughing is illegal?" I kidded and I laughed a little.
"Its just..... You saying.... 'Skillz'.... In a funny accent" he said laughing. I punched him hard on his shoulder and I said.
"Ow" He said and he holds his shoulder
"Yeah... And I got more 'Skillz' than shooting a bow and arrow... Its called punching" I kidded.
"Yeah, whatever... Lets just go with this" he said and we started killing walkers. We counted and I killed like 50 and he killed 60.
"Man, That's so unfair" I pouted.
"Why?" He asked
"You killed 60 and I only killed 50... If only I knew how to use a sniper" I said and he drops my bow and arrow and gives my the sniper.
"Woah... What's this?" I asked in shock.
"I'm gonna teach you how to use a sniper" he said and he puts my hand near the trigger and he wraps his arms around me so that he could place the gun properly.
Shit... Crap... Not this please! Not this. I thought while I was blushing madly.
"There... Now, If its too far away, youre gonna shoot it above its head... And if its near, you're gonna shoot it exactly at its head" He said while holding my hand that's near the trigger. I nodded and her lets go of me and I started killing some walkers.
"Wha? I-I did it? Wow! I did it! I really did!" I said jumping up and down and I hugged carl tightly.
"Thanks... I'm gonna teach this to Zoey" I said and I pulled off the hug.
"Okay kids... I'm done with my break" Mags said while she's climbing the ladder. We went down as she got up then we walked all the way to Carol's and we saw Carol teaching Zoey how to stab a walker on the head.
"Hey" I shouted as I smiled
"There you are! It took you so long that I had to teach her" She told us and we looked at Zoey. Zoey smiled and nodded.
"I can do it... No worries, all I have to learn now is how to shoot a walker or how to use a bow and arrow" she said while pointing to Carl's sniper and my bow and arrow. We nodded and I grabbed zoey.
"Where are we going exactly?" Zoey asked
"We're going to kill some walkers" I said and we headed to where Rick was guarding... At the front gate.
"Dad!" Carl shouted and rick responded.
"What?" Rick asked
"Can we... Uhhh, we were going to teach Zoey to kill some walkers." Carl explained. Rick nodded and we all climbed up.

"Here" Rick gave zoey a pistol
"What's this?" Zoey asked
"Its a gun dummy. Now just point your gun at the walker" I said
"Wait!" I stopped her while holding her hand. "Don't put your hand immediately at the trigger, set it here first and when you're ready to aim, you pull it and BAM! The walker's dead" I instructed. They laughed a little and Zoey nodded. She did what I said.
"Relax... Shake that stress out of you" Rick said. Zoey took breaths and relaxedand started killing some walkers.
"I counted 10" Carl said and I softly pushed my elbow to carl's stomach.
"Ouch" he said
"I counted 15" I lied.
"You know its only 10 right?" Carl whispers to me
"Yeah but she has to need some pride on killing some bastards right?" I said and he nodded.
"Okay, I think I'm done... Now teach me how to use these" Zoey said to me while raising her fists.
"Me? W-Why me?" I asked
"Because you did that to him" Zoey pointed to Carl's bruise near his mouth.
"Ohhh... That" I said awkwardly pointing at carl's mouth "its in there so deep" I said while poking carl's bruise.
"Ow! Stop!" He said grabbing my shoulders.
"Okay... Mr. Grouchypants" I said while my hands are in the air. We went down and we taught Zoey how to use 'fists' as a weapon.
"If your opponent is a walker, your gonna have to kick it in the guts so that it would fall down. After that get ontop of it and punch it continously and grab your knife and stab its head... Got it?" I explained and Zoey nodded
"And if your opponent is a human?" Carl winked at me, I giggled and continued explaining
"Well... When you fall down and he was ontop of you, your gonna have to raise both of your legs and try to stuggle him of you... Then push him down and punch his face real hard." I said and carl crossed his arms and smiled at me.
"What else?" He asked.
"That was it" I said and Zoey looks at carl and laughed.
"You sure did got him" Zoey kidded.
"Yeah... And it still hurts" Carl said and I laugh and get up.
"C'mon... Time to explore this whole thang" I said and we walked around while Zoey walked to the opposite direction we were heading.
"Spencer!" We heard rick called Deanna's Son and we all ran to them. We saw Spencer trying to get across and we saw rick trying to get him back.
"Shit..." I said and walked up to terra's place. Moments later, The rope that was spencer on broke and me and terra started firing walkers. Terra was stitting on the wood that gives support to the wall while I...
Fuck! I thought because I almost fell down but then Carl pulled me causing me to bump on his chest. I hugged him tight and he played with my hair.
"Please be careful" He said and I nodded and pulled off the hug and I started firing some bullets at the walkers' heads. Once spencer was almost up. Michonne, eugene and I grabbed Terra.
"You okay?" I asked. She nodded
"Yeah... You?" She asked while taking breaths.
"Yeah" I nodded.
"ANNICA, TERRA!!!" Rick called out our names.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING! YOU TWO ALMOST DIED ONCE FOR THIS PEOPLE!" Rick continued and terra raised her middle finger and I just looked at him.
"Just be thankful that we saved that kid's ass" I said but he didn't hear it.
"Let him" Michonne said.

Me and Carl went down Terra's place and we saw Deanna walking to us.
"Hey, I saw what you did back there" Deanna said to me.
"That was fucking dumb... He could've died" I said
"Yeah... And thank you for saving my son" She said and nodded then she hugged me.
"That was nothing" I said and I pulled of the hug and smiled at her then we continue walking. Once we were miles away from them, carl grabbed my waist and hugged me from the back.
"You better be careful next time" He whispered to my ear. I just chuckled and turned to him.
"Yes... I will" I said and I hugged him. He hugged back.

We're just friends... No feelings attached.... No! No! I thought while I was blushing madly.