Little or Less... Maybe even least?

Annica's POV:
It was a cold morning and I was sipping on some hot coffee. I just stared down at the people who were on the field. Suddenly, I felt someone covered my eyes.
"Guess who?" I heard Carl say.
"Hmmm... Lets see... Do I know this person?" I asked. Well that's stupid.
"Haha. Yes ofcourse, you know all person who lives here" He said.
"Ummm... Do I love this person?" I asked.
"I don't know do you?" He asked.
"Is it...." I paused and I removed his hands.
"My babyboy Carl" I said and he chuckled. He leaned close and kissed me.
"So what are you doing here at the rooftop?" He asked.
"Nothing I just... I'm waiting for my dad to come, I know he will..." I said. He then wrapped his arms around me from the back and put his chin on my shoulder.
"he'll be back soon. I promise" He said and kissed my cheek.
"Thank you." I said and then we saw a car coming from over here. Carl removed his arms on me and I put down the mug and rushed downstairs. I walked over to the fence and I saw two familliar faces. I saw Rick and...
"Dad?" I said and ran to him and hug him. I sobbed on his shirt as he patted my back.
"Hey lil ass kicker... I'm here" He said snd wiped away my tears.
"I-I thought you'll never come back..." I said and he laughed. I then punched his arm.
"Owww.. What was that for?" He asked.
"For making me worry to much" I said and we laughed. He hugged me again and I hugged back.
"Now, now. We'll continue this later, Rick has something to say to everyone." He said as we pulled away. I nodded and walked away. I walked over to carl and he held my hand. He dragged me inside and we went to the rooftop. We sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder while his is on my head.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. I smiled and said
"Why wouldn't I be? You're here, My dad is here, Everything is perfect"
"Eventhough Zoey is gone?" He asked. I lifted my head up and looked at him.
"The reason why I chose to stay here, was because this is my family. And the reason why I wanted zoey to come with uncle George was because I know she and Jake would be so much safer." I said. He smiled and kissed my forehead.
"I love you Annica, so much" He said and I kissed his lips.
"I love you too." I said and I rested my head on his shoulder again.

--------TIME SKIP--------
It was late in the afternoon. I was guarding the fence. I saw Nicole walked over to me and I smiled.
"Hey nicky. How are you holdin up?" I asked. She smiled and hug me.
"Hey what's going on?" I asked again.
"Annica... I'm sorry, I can't stay here anymore. I'm going back on the road. I'm gonna look for my group. I'm sorry Annica" She said while tearing up
"What? But you can't go. Is it because of Enid? Don't worry. Its okay now" I said
"No. No annica, its because of her... Its because I have to make sure that Alex's sister is safe. Sorry, I have to to" She said and walked away. I grabbed her arm and shook my head.
"I'll come with you..." I said
"No Annica, My group might kill you. We only trust each other and we don't trust anybody else... I had the mistake of trusting your group. So you shouldn't trust mine, they are killers and they are merciless people. You have to stay here, its where you belong and its where you are safe" She said and I removed my hand from her arm. She walked through the fence and pulled out her machete. I watched her walk away until she was out of sight.

I released a relaxing sigh and I heard someone coming to me. I turned around and saw carl.
"Hey..." He said. I then burst out of tears and hug him tight.
"Nicole's gone... She... She left..." I said. He hugged me back and kissed my head.
"I'm not gone yet, And I will never leave you... Ever..."
We stood there hugging each other as our shadows show what we just did.

--------TIME SKIP--------
Now its evening, I was in my room staring at the ceiling, I quickly took my family picture and smiled. I touched Zoey's face and tear up.
"Goodnight my little sister... I miss you..." I whispered and I heard someone knock on the door. I quickly sat on my bed and wiped my tears away.
"Come in!" I shouted gently and my dad came in. I smiled and he walked over to me and sat on my bed.
"I just wanna give my lil ass kicker this..." He said and hand over a bracelet. It was a beautiful (f/c) bracelet yet its simple. I smiled and offered my hand.
"Thanks dad..." I said and he nodded.
"Yeah, no problem. And uhhh... You should come downstairs. Rick has something to say" He said and I nodded.
"Okay" I said and got up from my bed. We walked downstairs and I sat beside carl. He then grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together.

Rick paced nervously around and stopped and h faced all of us.
"Okay everybody. So we can't stay here" Rick said.
"What? Why?" Spencer asked (and you thought I forgot about him :p)
"Its not safe here. A group, negan's group. Is coming and he will kill everyone" He said
"And since when did the famous rick grimes turned around and stopped fighting? We won't leave. We're gonna fight. Everyone worked their asses off just to find this place. I say its either fight or die." I said and everyone nodded in agreement.
"She's right, we have to fight. Even if it cost our lives" Jessie agreed.
"No, We have to get out of here. Its not that I'm backing out on a fight, its just that I wanted all of you safe and I couldn't have someone dying again. No, not again" Rick said and Glenn walked in the room.
"Hey, have you guys seen Maggie?" He asked. All of us looked at each other and I looked back at Glenn.
"Maybe she's in her room." I said and he shook his head.
"No she's not there, I checked everywhere. The rooftop, the rooms, the restrooms, the yard, the guarding tower even the fence. What else am I missing?" He asked. I stood up and grabbed my gun and machete from the table behind rick.
"Glenn, lets find Maggie" I said as I loaded my gun. Carl stood up and said.
"No, you're not going anywhere Annica, I can't loose you again"
"Then come with me" I said
"I'm coming too" Dad volunteered.
"Me too" Michonne said.
"I'll come" Ron said.
"No ron, you stay here" Jessie said and Ron sat down.
"Okay, its settled then. Me,Glenn,Dad,Michonne are going. Carl, are you coming?" I asked. He sighed and stood up.
"Yes. If you come, I come. I need you safe" He said and I nodded.
"Okay, now lets get out of here" I said and everyone grab their weapons. We headed out and everyone except me and dad went in the car.
"Be safe okay?" Carl said and I nodded. He kissed my forehead and I hopped in dad's motorcycle.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I said and he started the engine and all of us headed north.
"Why are we heading north?" I asked.
"I have a feeling that Maggie is in Negan's hands"
"Ohhh... Okay" I said. We then stopped in the back of a building that I've been through before.
"I know how we can get in safe and sound" I said and they looked at me.