How will survive?

Annica's POV:
I took shaky breaths in the van and I started crying. I gripped my pants tightly then suddenly Carl hugs me and then Zoey follows the hug from my back and Sam too.
"I'm never gonna leave you ever again" Carl said while tears dripped down his shoulder.
"I-I'm so... I'm so sorry carl..." I said as I hug him tight.
"Shush now... You're okay now... And I will never stop protecting you." He said as I felt his tears on my shoulder. Then we pulled away and I hugged Zoey and Sam.
"Please be more careful next time." Zoey said and I gave her a small giggle
"You almost gave us a heart attack" Sam said and I smiled at him.
"Its okay... I'm fine now" I said and they both nodded and sat down at the backseat with Judith.
Hours later, Sam and Zoey fell asleep while Judith is wrapped in Zoey's arms. I laid my head on the window and I watched as we passed trees. Its still raining heavily and its 4:00 in the afternoon. Carl laid his hand kn my lap causing me to jump and look at him. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"How's your ankle?" Carl asked breaking the silence.
"Its better now. The bleeding stopped" I replied.
"What? Why what happened?" Maggie asked.
"I twisted my ankle when I jumped down the tower and I've been shot." I said
Maggie grabbed my hand and rubbed it to comfort me.
"Be careful next time." Maggie said still holding my hand. I let go of it and she laid her head at the back of her seat. Carl held my hand and squeezed it.
"I'm not gonna lose you again" he said and I hugged him.
"I love you..." I said and he kissed me on my forehead.
"I love you more..." He said and I laid my head on his shoulder and he rested his head at mine.
3 hours later...
"Oh no..." Glenn murmured.
"Why what's wrong?" Maggie asked.
"We're running out of gas." He said and grabbed his walkie-talkie.
"Rick we're running low on gas" he said.
"We found a gas station and a convinience store. We should be safe here" rick replied and glenn put down his walkie-talkie.

We finally arrived the gas station and the convinience store. We woke up Sam and Zoey and walked in the convinience store. We made sure that it had no walkers inside and we were absolutely right. Sam and Zoey sat down behind the counter and I gave them a toilet paper roll so that they could use it as a pillow. Sam slept with judith while Me,Zoey,Carl,Rick,Daryl,Michonne, Abraham,Glenn and Sasha guarded. Everyone else were inside resting their butts off.
"You okay?" Rick asked I nodded and he patted my back.
"You were strong back there. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have killed some of negan's people" he continued.
"I'm also the reason why walkers heard the gunshots" I said and looked down at my shoes.
"You were just trying to save Enid right?" He said and I nodded.
"You're very brave" He continued but I didn't felt it. He walked away and I sat down on the ground with my shotgun on my chest. Carl walked to me and sat next to me.
"Hey..." He greeted and I just smiled.
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.
"To be honest, Carl. I've never been this low before" I said looking down.
"Why?"
"I feel like... I'm the reason why that place fell apart... Do you think its over?" I asked.
Grabbed my face and kissed me on my forehead (Ha! I bet you thought he kissed on you on your lips... No? Okay"
"No... You're not" He said as he rested his forehead onto mine.
"Thank you Carl..." Moments later, Carl came out and walked over to me.
"Hey"
"Hi sam"
"You hungry?" He asked
"Yes..." I said
"Well come inside, we found grahams and a condensed milk. Carol made Graham Cake."
"Okay... I'll catch up" I replied and he went back in and I stood up. I helped carl up and he assisted me inside. We ate our so-called dinner and I slept behind another counter. Just beside's Sam and Zoey's.

I grabbed my bag and I made it as my pillow. I felt Carl lay down next to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Goodnight" He whispered in my ear.
"Goodnight" I replied back and I turned to face him and hugged him.

--------TIME SKIP--------
I woke up with Rick catching everyone's attention.
"Now listen everyone, we're heading south" With that, we all stood up in shock.
"Are you sure we're safe there?" Aaron asked.
"We're suppose to be." He replied
"I-I know someone who lives there..." I said and everyone's eyes laid on me.
"My Uncle lives there. Maybe they survived. Plus, he's a soldier" I said and everyone nodded.
"Its settled then... We're heading south." Rick said and everyone hopped to their vehicles.

Glenn,Maggie,Morgan,Aaron,Tara and Rosita hopped in the Van
Abraham,Sasha,Daryl and Carol were in the fuel truck
Me,Carl,Zoey,Sam,Judith,Enid,Ron,Jessie,Rick,Michonne,Heath and Eugene in the RV
Olivia and Denise are in one car.

The RV were LEading the way followed by the truck then car and lastly, the Van.
Suddenly, we saw two people in the driveway. We stopped and Rick,Michonne and I hopped out the RV. Carl followed behind me and we approached the two. The girl looked at me and I recognize her face... I took a shaky breaths and hugged her.
"NICOLE!" I hugged my long lost bestfriend.
"Annica!" She hugged back and we cried.
"I-I thought you were dead..." I sobbed.
"But I'm not..." She sobbed and she laughed lightly...
"I missed you..." I hugged her tighter.
"I missed you too..." She replied and we pulled away.
"Annica..." Rick called me and I turned to him.
"Who are they?" He asked.
"She's my bestfriend" I said and then Daryl and Morgan stepped infront.
"What's going on?" Daryl asked and he pointed a gun to Nicole.
"Woah... Woah... Woah! Relax Dixon... She's my friend" I said blocking Nicole.
Daryl put down his gun and I walked to them with Nicole and her friend following me.
"How many walkers have you killed?" Rick asked Nicole.
"Too many to count" Nicole said.
"How about you?" He asked the Hunky-black haired guy.
"Same as her" he said and his voice melted my heart. Carl noticed the way I looked at him and grabbed me.
"Hey can I talk to you?" He said.
"You already are" I replied.
"Okay..." He said and rubbed his neck. He put his hand on my shoulder at looked at me in the eye. Oh... His eyes could kill me...
"Do you like that guy?" He asked. I giggled and looked at him.
"Its not funny... Answer me Annie" He said
"Are you Jealous?" I laughed
"W-WHAT? N-NO!" He defended.
"Oh... Come on! Admit it! Its kind of cute when your jealous" I said pinching his cheek.
"I am not Jealous!" He said.
"Okay... Maybe I'll go back and talk to Mr. Hottie" I kidded and turned my back. He grabbed my waist and I bumped to his chest. I gave him a small laugh and kissed his lips.
"I will never replace you for any kind of guy... I love you remember that" I said and he smiled.
"I love you too..." He said.
"Hey guess what" I said
"What?"
"Its June 27th... Its your birthday" I said
"Really?" He laughed.
"And my present to you is this" I said and gave him a kiss...
"I want you to be my boyfriend" I whispered.
"Woahhh! Are you serious?!" He asked inshock
"Why? Don't you want it?" I asked and he kissed me again.
"Oh I do... I want it so bad" He said and we laughed.
We went back to Rick and the others hand in hand and I stood beside Rick.
"Okay... We'll allow you to join us. Not because we like you, its because Annica trusts you and we have to do the same" Rick said to Nicole and her friend.

Heath and Eugene hopped put of the RV and went to Olivia and Denise's car while Nicole and her friend in tHe RV.

We all hopped in and moved South. In the way, me and Carl held hands and felt comfort with each other. Its like everything is beginning to look all okay in this crazy apocalypse.
But something still bothers me... What if my uncle didn't survive? What if he's one of them? Where will we go? How will we survive?