Where are you?

Carl's POV:
"AH!" I winced in pain when I got shot at my leg. I saw Annica running towards me and she helped me up.

We catch up with Carol and the kids and ran deep in the forest. We passed a big tree and Carol almost tripped but she kept her balance.
"I'm okay..." She said and kept on running. After minutes of running, we finally reached a clearing and saw cars but they aren't moving.
"Annica..." I grabbed her hand but to my surprise, grabbed zoey's. I immidiately let go of it and looked behind me.
"Where's Annica?" I asked
"O my god... ANNICA!!" Zoey yelled.
"Wait here" I said and started running back to the forest
"Carl!" Carol called and I looked back.
"What?" I asked
"She... She might be in danger" I said and continued running that way. The others followed me and we reached the big tree and Annica wasn't there anymore. But I saw her gun on the ground and some blood.
"She's not here anymore" Carol said
"We have to find her... She might be in---" I was cutted of by Zoey
"I know... I know... She might be in danger, but if we don't get out of here, we will get on trouble if we don't get the hell out of here" She said and I nodded.
"Guys! Over here!" We heard Glenn call. We ran to his direction and hopped in the van.
"Where will we go?" I asked
"West... We're heading west" Maggie said and I looked down.
"She'll be okay, I promise. She's a strong girl, nothing can hold her down" Zoey said and I nodded.

After hours of driving, we reached an army base and saw abraham and the others waiting for us. We all hopped out the car and we ran up to them.
I searched for my dad but he was nowhere to be found.
"Where's dad?" I asked and they all looked at each other.
"We honestly don't know... Michonne, Morgan, Rick and Tara are missing too" Rosita said.
"What?" I asked in shock
"Don't they can handle themselves. They had to" Rosita said. I nodded and grabbed judith from carol's arms and I went inside the army base where the others apart from Abraham,Rosita,Carol and Daryl were inside. I sat on a chair and then judith started to cry.
"Shush..." I tried stopping judith from crying but failed. Then Zoey came and sat next to me.
"Here" She handed me a bottle of milk.
"Don't worry, its safe" She said and I fed it to judith which made her to stop crying.
"I miss her..." Zoey said with her head down. I patted her back and she looked at me.
"She'll be alright... She has to" I said and she gave me a smile. I smiled back at her and stood up. I saw Maggie and she took Judith from me.

I went to the rooftop and I gazed up on the stars. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me, I turned to see who it was and it was Zoey.
"Where do you think she is?" I asked her and she shrugged
"I don't know... But I hope she's safe"
"Yeah... Me too"
"Carl..." She said and I looked at her and saw her teary eyes.
"W-What if she's n-not?" She stuttered and I wiped away her tears and I pulled her into a hug.
"Be positive" I said
"I can't lose her... I can't... I j-just c-can't" She cried even harder and I hugged her even tighter.
"Hey... Look at me, you told me earlier that she's a strong girl right? And I can feel that she'd make it" I said and she nodded.

--------TIME SKIP--------
I woke up and looked around me and I have to admit that I'm not used to hugging Annica first thing in the morning. I shook it all off but I couldn't. She's out there, she's alone. She needs me... More importantly, I need her.

I walked downstairs and I heard some smacking,shreaking and thuds coming from a certain room. I followed that sound and I saw Enid and Zoey beating the hell out of each other. I pulled Zoey from Enid and I went in between of them.
"Stop! Just stop!" I said and they both stopped and took shaky breaths.
"Now, what the hell happened?" I said looking at both of them.
"You're gonna die Zoey, just like you're sister. She might be dead and I hope she is already"
"Enid!" I stopped her. She rolled her eyes at me and pushed me out of the way. Once she's gone, I faced Zoey and I put my hands at her shoulders.
"What happened?" I asked
"She said Annica's dead. That she couldn't make it because she's weak and dumb. And SHE said that YOU were cheating on her" She said and my eyes widened in shock.
"She said what now?"
"Yeah... She said that you were cheating on Annica. I can't believe you. I... I really can't" She said and I can feel anger rise up to my head.
"What else did she say?"
"That Annica has turned" She continued and started crying. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same to me.
"She's not... I'm gonna find her... We are gonna find her" I told her and she pulled away wiping her tears.
"Okay..." Was all that she could say then someone came in the room.
"She's not back yet... Is she?" Nicole asked looking worried.
"No..." I said and she trailed off. We followed Nicole and she sat next to her so-called boyfriend and he had his arm wrapped around her. Which reminded me of Annica and me... I miss her so much, I wish she could get back.

Where are you Annica? Where are you?