Her past

Annica's POV:
I walked back to our house and took a bath. As I finished, I wore a black jeans and a white tshirt covered with a dark blue flannel. I never really show my arms since there are still scars on them.

I walked out of the house and saw Carol running to me.

"Hey Carol" I greeted.

"Hey annica... Can you do me this favor" She asked

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, I can't seem to find anybody to ask this but can you please tak ecare of Judith? I have some stuff to do" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah sure, no problem" I said

"Thanks, she's back at the house sleeping... But you should check her she might be awake right now" She said and I nodded.

She tossed me the keys to Rick's house and I nodded.

"Thanks again" she said and walked away.

I started heading to Rick's house and opened the door. I walked upstairs and into Judith's room and I saw her awake. She looked at me and giggled and spread her arms.

"Oh look... Baby judith's awake" I said as I took her.

"You wanna go outside?" I asked

She nodded and played with my hair.

"Okay then... Let's go" I said and we walked downstairs. I grabbed a pouch and filled them with baby stuff such as milk, water, powder and a face towel. I also put some toys in there and we walked out of the house.

I sat on the soft grass and she started playing with her toys.

"Come here Judith..." I said and crawled over to her.

Carl's POV:
Nobody's here except for me and one of Denise's patient. I slowly got up and held on to the bed for support as I slowly made my way to the door with the help of the wall. I opened the door and saw Zoey.

"Carl? Why are you up? You weren't suppose to. Come on let's go back" she said as she tries to put me back.

"No... I'm fine, I just wanna see my sister" I explained.

"But Carl--"

"Please" I begged and she nodded.

She helped me walked all around alexandria til I heard Annica call Judith.

"Come here Judith..." She called and crawled over to my sister and played with her.

"You know carl... She's never been that happy eversince Trevor died" Zoey explained.

"Trevor? Who the hell is that?" I asked.

"He's Annica's boyfriend... He died trying to protect Annica" Zoey said looking at her.

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" I asked.

"Yeah sure... Well, Annica found trevor when she,dad and our uncle were on a run. Annica told us that he was pale and he looked pretty tired, she thought he turned but nope, his just pale and hungry... And tired" She paused and sighed. "Well... They've been going out for 4 months but all good things have an end.... While we were walking in the forest, Annica went up ahead leading the way while me and Trevor were talking about her. He told me that He wanted to propose to her and--" I cutted her off

"W-wait... He wanted to propose to her? But they've only known each other for 4 months" I whined.

"Just pay attention please?" She said and I nod.