The price

Annica's POV:
I walked away but then Ron grabbed my wrist. I turned to him and shook his head.

"Annica, I said no." He said. I shook off his grip and look at him dead in the eye.

"You can't stop me. Plus, you're not my dad" I said and turned back around.

"So you wouldn't mind if I tell your brother huh?"

"Nope! Not at all!" I yelled and ran after carl.

I went to his house and saw him at the couch feeding Judith.

"Hey... So, come on. Let's go" I said while adjusting my holster.

"Maybe Ron is right. I can't let anyone else die Annica. Not this time. Maybe, we should just let her come back on her own" Carl said.

"So... That's it? You've given up already?" I said as I sat down next to him.

"No... But its just... I feel like I lost hope you know?" He said looking at me.

"You mean you've given up?" I asked. He nodded and mouthed a 'yes'. I put a hand at his shoulder and he just looked down at his lap.

"Its all going to be okay. I'll help you through this" I said and he looked at me.

"How come you're so willing to help me?" He asked.

"Because... I don't want her to die too. Can't risk it" I said. He nodded and I stood up.

"Welp! I'm gonna go back and talk to anyone... Or... Just simply wait for daryl to come back" I said and my wrist was grabbed by him.

"Please stay... I don't have anyone else to talk to" He said. I smiled and shook my head.

"No, you should go back on feeding judith. It looks like she wants more" I said and he looked at Judith and smiled.

"Yeah... I guess you're right" He said and I nodded.

"See ya!" I said and walked out of the house.

I wandered around alexandria and I saw rick walking from a distance. I walked up to him and he said

"Annica"

"Hey rick"

"We're gonna talk later"

"About what?"

"Later. We'll discuss it with Carol,Morgan and Michonne"

"So... I'm the only kid who's gonna be there... Why?" I asked.

"Stuff.." He said and walked away.

I shook my head and continued walking. As I pass a house, I saw morgan doing some moves with his spear or something. I walked over to him and said

"Hey Morgan" I greeted.

"Hi Annica"

"Rick said he'll talk with us later. Do you know what its about?" I asked.

He shrugged and shook his head "no..." He said and I nodded.

"Oh... Well, see you later" I said andhe nodded. I continued 'exploring' around alexandria til I saw ron sitting at the grass. I sighed and walked to him.

"Ron" I called.

"So, are you still coming out of the walls?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No. Carl changed his mind but that doesn't mean I'm going to" I said and he looked back at the grass.

"Listen to me please... Don't go through the walls. You can't die"