~Flashback 2~

Its been a long 4 months since me and Trevor were a couple and everyone was in to it even mom and dad but mom told us not to go too far. Oh yeah... And my birthday is today and I'm turning freakin 13! Omg,omg ,omg I'm freaking out...

I went downstairs to be greeted by warm smiles and with Trevor kissing my cheek.
"Goodmorning beautiful" he said while his arms are wrapped around my waist.
"Goodmorning to you too..." I giggled and kssed my nose.
"Get a room you two!" Jacob yelled and everyone laughed.
"Really funny jake..." I said sarcastically.
"Uh-oh..." Uncle george said as he peeked through the window.
"What is it?" Dad asked.
"A herd is coming... EVERYONE GET YOUR THING AND GET IN THE TRUCK" My uncle said as he started panicking and rushed outside.

We were stuffing all that we could in our bags and we headed outside and left the base.
Dad and uncle rob were in the front of the truck while the rest of us are in the back.
"Where are we going now?" I asked.
"I don't know? Its better to find a place to stay than going from house to house everyday..." Dad said. I nodded and look at my hand. Trevor held it and I looked at him.
"It going to be okay... I'm here, I won't let them hurt you" he said and kissed my forehead.

--------TIME SKIP--------
We haven't really found a permanent place to stay so we go from house to house and stay there for a day and then find another one. But right about now, we're on the road because the truck broke down due to the lack of fuel.
"Looks like we're walking..." I mumbled and we walked through the forest.

Its getting dark and we decided to place some traps for the walkers and we build a fire. Me and Trevor were hunting for food and just our luck, we found 3 rabbits and bring them to our group. Dad and Jacob skinned them while mom and Zoey where fixing the fire... Uncle George is guarding us while me and Trevor were fixing the tents.
"What was your life before all this?" Trevor asked.
"Oh... I'm just a simple girl, you know... But I never let people push me around cause they can get my fist." I joked and he laughed.
"What about you?" I asked.
"Well... I was a popular kid...but to be honest, I wasn't happy about it. Because my group tells me what to do and what not to do. If I disobey them... They'll beat the crap out of me" he said looking down. I walked over to him and hug him.
"Don't worry... They're gone now. They can't reach you here" I said and he nodded and kissed my forehead.
"I love you Annica... No matter what happens" he said and I pulled away.
"I love you too... So much..." I said and he laughed.

--------TIME SKIP--------
Morning came and we all got on our feet. We had plenty of water but not enough food but still... We're energized.
"Where do you think should we go?" I heard dad ask my uncle.
"I don't know? But its best to keep them safe" my uncle said. I shook it all off and walked towards them...

Right now, I'm ahead of them so I was holding my gun and searched my surroundings. Until...
"ANNICA WATCH OUT!!" I heard trevor yell and he pushed me out of the way causing the walker to bite him at his neck. I quickly got up and stab the walker at its head.
"No.. No, no,no... NO!!! Please! No trevor please! Don't leave me... Please!" I said while cupping his face and laying his head at my lap.
"Annica... Please... Go, go save yourself. Its the end for me..." He said.
"Please don't" I said as tears streamed down my face.
"Annica... A-Annica, please. You have to live okay? You have to live for me okay? I love you.. I love you so much, promise me you'll survive. Promise me you'll find somebody else to love and t-that p-person shouldn't let you go... I promise I'll look after you. You may not see me, but I will always watch after you. I'll keep you safe okay? Please..." He said. I shook my head and my tears drop to his hair.
"Please stay with me... Don't leave me" I said.
"I love you so much annica. I will always love you. Please... Love another another and move on. I'll be fine. I'll look after you I promise" he said. And he started coughing some blood.
"I love you Trevor..." I said
"I love you too... Annic---" he was cutted of and his eyes slowly closed. I cried and cried with his nose touching mine. I kissed his forehead one last time and said,
"I love you Trevor, I'm sorry" I said and stab his head so he wouldn't turn.
"AHHHHHHH!!! NOOO!!! AHHHHH!!" I yelled as tears dropped down my face and Zoey and Jacob hugged me.
"I'm so sorry Annica..." Zoey said.

I stood up and look at him one last time.
"I'll fulfill my promise to Trevor..." I mumbled and we all walked away leaving his lifeless body on the ground.

--------TIME SKIP--------
I have cuts and bruises all over me. From my shoulder to my hand, its covered with scars. That's why I always wore sleeves. I'm depressed and I cover this pain with smiles... Fake ones.
"Hey, me and your brother are gonna go scavenging, do you wanna come?" Mom asked and I just shook my head and smile.
"I'm okay. I'll just stay here" I said and she nodded.
"Come on Jake" mom said and they walked through the woods while we waited on the road with a bunch of cars.

3 hours later...
I'm starting to get worried... Mom and Jake aren't back yet and the sun is almost setting...
"Maybe I should look for them." I said as I rub my hands up and down feom my arms.
"No Annica, you might get hurt... They'll be back" Dad said as they kept searching for a working car.
"Yeah don't worry so much" uncle george added. I nodded and sighed.

I walked away from them and I saw Zoey inside a car reading a comic. Its my chance... I ran into the forest but just my luck, I got lost.... Its been two days and I woke up as the sun hits my face. I heard faint growls and I turned around and I saw five walkers and I got up and get my bow and arrow and I kept running and running until I stumbled to a rock and flushed through the bushes. I looked ahead and saw a brunnete boy wearing a sherrif's hat.
"Please don't shoot!" I said and he put down his gun. I got up and went to his side. Just then the walkers popped out of the bush and he raised his gun. "No... You'll attrack more" I said and pulled out my bow and arrow and shot three in the head while he stabbed
"Are you bit?" He asked. I panted and shook my head
"No... I was looking for my brother and mom" I said as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.
"Why didn't you kill the walkers before they got here?" He asked.
"They were too many. I could've died" I said as I kept on panting. He rubbed my back and he picked up the pebbles and dragged me inside.
We reached the fence and I saw a short haired girl.
"STOP!" The girl commanded
"Who is she?" She asked as she stepped forward
"I'm Anni--" I was cutted of by a male voice .
"Sis! Where are you?!" A male voice yelled and A boy and a woman came out of the bushes. The boy and the girl pointed they're guns at them.
"Don't! They're my mom and brother" I said and ran up to them.
"Are you okay?" Mom asked.
"Yeah" I said. I looked back and ran to the boy and hug him.
"Thanks for your help, I hope I'll see you some other time... Bye" I said and walk to mom and jake.

We merrily skipped to the road and saw that uncle george was gone.
"Annica!" Dad said and hug me. Zoey did the same thing.
"Omg... Don't leave us like that you asswipe!" She said and slap me softly.
I laughed and looked at dad.
"Where's uncle george?" I asked.
"He left us..." He said and we got in to a car and started moving.

--------TIME SKIP--------
5 months later...
Me and my family decided that we're heading out tomorrow since our defense is getting weaker and we're running low on supplies. We all agreed and us children slept upstairs...

I woke up at midnight and heard mom and dad whisper-yelling at each other.
"She's your daughter too!" Mom said
"No she's not! Its was you and your man remember? You cheated on me! I wanna leave her I wanna leave her so bad at the forest you have no idea... I saw her sleeping and I saw walkers making their way towards her. I let her sleep so she'll be eaten but no! She woke up and it ruined everything!" My dad said.

Tears started flowing my eyes as mom started talking again.
"I hope you die soon" mom cursed.
"Yeah you too, bitch" dad said and I couldn't take it anymore...

I slept again and pretended that it was all just a bad dream...

Morning came and we sneaked to the garage but mom and dad didn't make it. I cried because mom died and that I lost her but I felt satisfied as they tear off my step-dad's flesh. We drove off and headed to alexandria.

I met this boy Carl and we started talking.
"Annica... Annica... ANNICA!" He yelled.
_______________
I woke up and rubbed my eyes and look over at carl... Oh my god...