Reuniting

Annica's POV:
Me and Ian walked over to the metal door and stopped infront of it.
"Are you ready?" Ian asked and I took a deep breath.
"I don't know Ian... What if---"
"Oh stop with those what ifs and confussions... Now, go knock that door and meet your friends" He said and smiled. I smiled back at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and I pulled away. I took a deep breath before knocking on the metal door 3 times.

I heard someone opening it and once it did, I saw carol. She teared up when she saw me and gave me a tight hug.
"Annica...me missed you so much, I'm so glad you're okay..." Carol said and I hugged her back. I pulled away and walked to the living room. Once I entered the room, everyone saw me and Maggie was the first one to stand up and she ran over to me. Maggie was like the big sister I never had and now I see her she's all okay.
"Oh my goodness you're alive" She said and gave me a hug. I hugged her tightly too and pulled away.
"I missed you!" Jessie said hugging me and I hugged back. After that I went over to Michonne and hug her. She hugged me back and that was th first time I saw her smile.
"You made it out, who would've knew" she kidded. I giggled and nodded. I looked around and I turned my head to Maggie.
"They're upstairs" Maggie said. I nodded and took a step at the stair. Then suddenly someone hugs me from behind. I look to see who it was and I never knew that it would be Ron. It took seconds before I returned the hug.
"I can't believe you're alive" he said and I pulled away.
"I can't believe I am too." I said and smiled at me. He nodded and went back to where he was. As he left, Enid came up to me. And she did something I never knew she would do... She hugged me.
Well, this is interesting... I thought and hugged her back. She pulled away and looked at me.
"Thanks for uhhh... Saving me from Negan" She said with a faint smile.
"Your welcome... And you should do it more often" I said and turned my back on her.
"Do what?" She asked
"Smiling" I said and smiled at her and ran to the room Maggie was talking about.

I stopped right infront of a wooden door and took a deep breath. I landed my hand on the door knob and twisted it slowly. I opened it slowly and saw 4 people I never knew J would see again...
Nicole,Zoey,That hunky boy that Nicole was with and... Carl. They all turned they're attention to me and shouted:
"ANNICA!" Zoey yelled and ran up to me and gave me a hug. I litterally cried and then Nicole hugged me too. I pulled away from them and wiped away my tears and giggled.
"I missed you..." Nicole said hugging me again. I nodded and pulled away.

They both moved aside revealing Carl 5 feet away from me. I slowly walked towards him and stopped right infront of him. I smiled and giggled.
"Hey..." I giggled.
"Hi..." He replied and smiled. Then he pulled me into a sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and him around my waist. I pulled away and rested my head on his and giggled softly.
"I missed you..." I whispered.
"I love you..." He said. I nodded and replied:
"I love you too... So much" I said and pecked his cheek and pulled him into a tight hug. I buried my head onto the crook of his neck and him on my shoulder.

I pulled away still crying the hell out and looked at him. We both looked down at our hands and locked our fingers together. Then we looked at each other and I walked ver to his side. I looked at Nicole's friend and smiled.
"Oh yeah... I forgot your name." I said. He walked over me and smiled.
"Its alex" he said and stretched his hand out.
I took it and shake it. "I bet I don't have to introduce myself since Zoey already shouted my name" I said and we all laughed. He went back to Nicole's side and held her hand. Then I looked over to Zoey who was practically a single bitch.
"You okay Zoey?" I asked laughing.
"Why wouldn't I be? You're back and safe." She said with her arms crossed.
"Nothing" I chuckled and laid my head in Carl's shoulder.
"Oh by the way... I'm gonna introduce you to my friend, He's the one who saved me from Negan." I said looking at Carl.
"He?" He said
"Yeah... But don't worry, He has a girlfriend... Or should I say he had a girlfriend" I explained
"What do you mean?" Carl asked.
"Well..." I paused sitting down and all of the, did the same.
"We were heading west until our stupid car broke down. Then we all headed for the forest, then we saw the walkers and we climbed a tree... Well, I wasn't having any trouble of climbing the tree because trees always save my life and it will forever be." I said
"Its true... She's the monkey in our family" Zoey said making us all laugh.
"She's the cutest monkey ever" Carl said wrapping an arm around me. They all awed at our 'love scene' causing me to giggle and blush.
"Oh look! She's turning into a tomato!" Nicole said and we all laughed.
"Whatever... Do you want me to finish the story or not?" I asked. And they all nodded.
"Okay... So, unfortunately Vanessa, Ian's girlfriend. Couldn't climb a tree. Then a walker came and she aimed at the walker's head but it was too late, she was bitten in the arm and the bite continued and the group of walkers surrounded the tree. They were eating her....." Then they all looked at each other and back at me. "So anyways, after that the walkers noticed that me and Ian were up that damn tree so we started firing but we only drew more of them til our ammo ran out. After that we started calling for help and thank goodness, Daryl and Glenn came to the rescue. They fired the guns and the walkers came up to them and they draw them away. After that, we followed them and we saw them killing walkers one by one. Once they were done, I ran up to them and gave them a hug and so on and so fort..." I explained and all of them nodded.
"Poor vanessa..." Zoey said
"Yeah... So, lets go downstairs. I want you guys to meet my friend Ian" I said and we all skipped downstairs leaving Judith sleeping on the bed.

Alex sat on a single chair and Nicole sat on his lap. Zoey sat next to Sam and then Me and Carl just sat by the staircase.
"Where's Ian?" I asked Maggie
"He's at the bathroom" Maggie said and then suddenly Ian walked in the room.

I stood up and walked beside Ian.
"Guys... This is Ian... He saved me from Negan and I thought  it would be nice if I returned the favor." I said. They all nodded and waved at Ian. Ian smiled and did the same. He smiled at them and it revealed his cute little dimples that showed  on his cheeks.

Then carl walked over next to me and wrapped and arms around my shoulder.
"And this is Carl, my--"
"Boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend" He cutted me off as I smiled.
"Yeah, nice to meet you man." Ian said as he stretched his hand over.
"You too I hope." Carl replied. I rolled my eyes and I stepped infront of them.
"Over there by the chair is Nicole and Alex. And that kid at the couch is Sam next to him is Zoey. Zoey's my little sister." I introduced and Ian walked over to them and shook their hand.
"Come here Ian. This is Maggie, she's my bestfriend slash big sister. And this is Carol,Ron,Enid,Jessie,Michonne,Tara,Eugene,Denise,Olivia,Aaron, Rosita and....Wait, where are Morgan and Rick?" I asked them and they all looked at me.
"What?"
"They're not back yet..." Maggie said and I sat down the staircase with carl next to me. He hugged me and I did the same.
"I hope they're alright" I said and he nodded.
"Me too..." Carl said.