Alone

Hey guys! So there will be some abbreviations starting in this chapter...
(Y/N)- Your name
(Y/L/N)- your last name
(F/C)- favourite color
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)/ eye color
(H/L)- Height
(W/L )- weight
Annica's POV:
Its been awhile and its been pretty boring here in the RV. I rested my head on the glass of the window and with my hand on my lap. I was about to fall asleep til I felt someone sit beside me. I turned my head to see who it was. And my guess was right, it is Carl. I smiled and he took my hand and rested it in his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine.
"Annica..."
"Yeah?"
"Lets play a game"
"What game?" I giggled
"20 questions"
"Ugh! I hate that game... Its boring and personal"
"But it will try to save you from being sooo... Bored" He said and I just laughed
"Okay... You first" I insisted
"No... Ladies first" He said and I chuckled.
"Okay... Well, what' your favorite color?" I asked
"Hmmm... Neon green and black" he replied
"Okay... Your turn" I said
"What's your full name?" He asked
"Annica (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" I answered honestly
"Now that's a stupid name" he kidded and a gave him a light punch in his chest
"Owww..."
"Jeez! I'm sorry! My mom named me that way so its not my fault that's my name" I kidded and he wrapped his arms around me.
"Its the most beautiful stupid name ever" he said and I blushed but I didn't showed it.
"Why ate you blushing?" He asked
"W-What? I'm not blushing!" I said... God, I can't believe he noticed that.
"Whatever... Your turn" He said.
"Okay... How old are you? My baby?" I kidded.
"Well, I'm 14 yesterday, I'm 15 now" he said that made me jump in shock.
"WHAT?! Your only 15? God..." I said as I rubbed my forehead with my two fingers.
"Why? What age do you think I was?" He asked
"I thought you were my age..."
"Well how old are you?"
"God babe, I'm 16!" I said he let out a chuckle.
"Why? What's so funny?" I asked in confussion
"I thought you were only 15!" He said and I tugged his shirt causing him to move forward to my face.
"Why? Is it because I'm shorter than you huh?" I asked like a tough girl.
"N-No... Its because you look... Not your age..." He explained. Okay that's the worst lie I've ever heard apart from the moment he told me I'm beautiful.
"It is because I'm short... Is it?" I asked and he gulped. I smiled and kissed his nose.
"Don't worry... I'm not suppose to hurt a baby ;)" I said and I went back to my position, with my head laying on his shoulder and our hands locked together.
"I'll be honest... Yes, I thought you were 15 because you are shorter than me"
"Hmmm! I know... But this short girl is so much stronger than you think"
"Oh you are... You are stronger than me, for the fact that you jumped down a tower and got your ankle twisted and got shot... Plus, you punch very hard on someone's face with that fist" he said pointing at my hand. I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Told you so..." I said and I laid my head back on his shoulder.

A few moments passed and we arrived our destination. I got out of carl's arms and walked over next to rick.
"So... Where's your uncle?" He asked while I was looking all over at this stupid ghost town.
"Hey!" Rick snapped and I turned to look at him.
"W-What? Oh yeah, ummm... Just, turn left" I pointed and he turned left."
"O my god..." I whispered.
"Holy shit..." Rick cursed under his breath. Why would we say that? Oh yeah... For the fact that the place we were going to was full of walkers.
"Okay, we better turn back" I said and rick oulled it into reverse and we went back to North.

"I'm sorry, I thought we were---" I was cutted off by a gunshot.
"DUCK!" Rick yelled and we all ducked down.
"Ah!" I yelled from the pain because I was shot at my arm.
"Annica!" Carl shouted and he ran to me. He picked me up and we went under the bed.

I winced in pain and carl ripped his sleeves.
"What are you doing?" I asked and he grabbed my arm and wrapped the cloth around my wound.
"Stay here..." He said and I nodded. He grabbed his gun out of its holster and he moved out. He joined the others from shooting and I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed judith,sam and zoey.
"Come on" I said to them and we all moved out of the RV. I looked to my left and saw the truck,van and car was gone.  Did they left us? I questioned my self and I turned my head back in front and I saw three walkers. I grabbed my gun out of its holster and killed two. The other one tackled me down and was going to bite me at my neck. Til, zoey pushed the dagger on its head.
"Get up" Zoey stretched his hand and I caught it.
"Kids! Come on!" Carol called and we went with her into the forest. I looked behind me and I saw catastrophe happening back there. I saw carl was shot at his leg and looked back at carol.
"Carol, take Judith. Stay here I'll come back" I said and ran to carl.
"Annica!" They all called out my name but I didn't looked back. I went to carl and cupped his face.
"Carl... Please, no" I said while tears are streaming down my face
"Annica... You have to go..."
"Carl..."
"Just go!"
"No! I will not leave you here, I'm bot stupid enough to leave you here, now lets go" I said and stood him up. We both ran down the forest where carol,sam and zoey were waiting for us
"Come on lets go!" Carol said and we all ran to a random direction. Carol and the others were ahead of me knowing that I have a wound at my arm and my ankle. I would be slow.

We passed a big tree and something or someone hit me from the back of my head. I fell down and looked ahead and my vision was all blurry then I passed out.

Where am I? I asked my self and I looked down and saw that I was tied to a chair in some kind of empty room. I struggled my self out of the ropes but failed.
"DARYL! RICK! CAROL! ZOEY! CARL! Anybody please! Help me!" I yelled and someone opened the door. My eyes widened and shock for I saw...
"Why hello Annica... You've been a pain to me and my people. And now, you're gonna pay the price."he said as he looked down at me.
"Negan..."
"They left you... You are all alone" he said and walked out the room.
Is it true... Did... Did they leave me? Am I all... Alone?