It is done

(Okay... Since season 6 isn't up until february. I made this chapter up. I know its not really what happened but I wish it did)

Annica's POV:
"Mom... Mom... Mom" Sam calling Jessie. But then Sam stopped calling her and we all walked down the armory til we heard gunshots. We didn't bother walking to where the gunshot came from we still made our way to the armory. Once we're in there, We close the door and we let out a huge, relaxing sigh. I hugged Zoey and she hugged back but she was crying.
"You're so brave!" I said while crying
"I thought I was gonna die" She said while crying hard too.
"None of those matter anymore, The important thing is that you're safe"I said still crying. I pulled away from our hug and I followed carl who was making his way upstairs. I saw him put judith down the bed and I leaned at the door frame.
"Ehem" I coughed but a fake one. He turned around and I made my way into his arms. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around me.
"I'm glad we made all okay" He said. I hugged him tighter and said.
"Me too... I still can't believe that we made it out" I said and I pulled away. I smiled at him while tears are randomly dropping at my cheeks.
"Hey! Stop crying. We're gonna finish these dumbasses now" He said while his hands are on my shoulder. I nodded and he wiped my tears away. I turned around and walked downstairs. I saw Zoey sitting on the couch with sam. I sat next to sam and I looked at him.
"Hey..." I said. Sam gave me a weak smile
"That was brave of you... " I said while rubbing sam's back. He shook his head and turned to me.
"I wasn't... I almost drew the monsters' attention"
"But you didn't" I said and smiled
"I'll give you 3 reasons why you were brave... First, you made it out of your room. Second, you passed all those stupid monsters and third, I didn't see you cry... I believe you can kill all of'em... Do you want me to teach you?" I said and he smiled and hugged me.
"Thanks Annica..." He said
"For what?" I asked
"For believing... For believing that I have the guts to kill those monsters eventhough I can't" He said and I hugged him back.
"Hey, I believe you. I believe that you can kill those things... Just be brave, have courage and let anger rise to your head when you see one of them" I kidded and I pulled away from the hug. He nodded and gave me a big smile.
"Thanks, your like the big sister I never had" He said and I hugged him once more.

Hours passed and we decided to chill at the living room. Rick was standing near the guns and I went to him.
"Daryl, sasha,abraham, do you copy?" He said to his walkie talkie.
"Daryl,sasha,abr-" he was cut off by some voice.
"Copy" I heard a familliar voice said.
"Glenn?" I said and Rick turned to me.
"Glenn, where are you? Have you seen Daryl yet?" Rick asked.
"No, I haven't seen them. And I'm on a tree with enid. I see that the herd broke through the walls." glenn said
"Yeah. We're at the armory but we haven't seen Maggie"
"Its okay, I see her. She's okay but I don't think she saw me" glenn said.
"Okay... We're gonna start firing now and--" he was cut off by another familliar voice.
"Rick" I heard a woman say.
"Terra? Where are you?" Rick asked
"We're at Morgan's place... I have Eugene, (the girl with the cap I forgot her name), Morgan and Carol. But they got denise"
"The walkers got denise?"
"No, one of the group called 'wolves' got denise. They went outside and we can't come out coz there are too many walkers"
"Okay, stay where you are. We're gonna start firing"
"Okay... I'll lock the doors and tell me when its only a few. " Terra said and the talk ended.
"Tell everyone to get on the roof and give them these" Rick said handing me the guns. I walked to the living room and gave everyone their weapons except for the priest guy.
"Where's my gun?" He asked.
"Do you even know how to use one? Or do you even have the guts to use one?" I said coldly while adjusting my bow at my shoulders. He shook his head and we all went to the roof.
"Okay Zoey... What do you say if we have another competion?" I said playfully she gave me a smile and nodded.
"You're on" She said then I felt someone put his hand on my shoulder.
"Can I join?" Carl said and sat next to me. I smiled at him and I nodded. Then I bursted the flare up at the sky drawing some walkers attention. Me and michonne bursted more and more until we draw all their attention.
"NOW!" I said and we started shooting walkers. I mean... They started shooting walkers because I was using my bow and arrow and it was really easy knowing that I'm a gold medal at archery. (I really am :p)
I turned my back to see a not-shooting Sam. I walked up to him and I put my hand on his right shoulder.
"Let me deal with that promise now." I said and I smiled at him.
"Now, just point the gun at the walker, relax... Breathe and pull the trigger" I instructed and he pulled the trigger but he missed it.
"Okay, try it again... Breathe... Relax... Let anger take it over you and squeeze" I instructed again and he pulled it. His frown turned into a huge smile and he hugged me tight.
"I did it!" He said and he pulled away and tried doing it again and it was a success.
"My work here is done." I said and I continue firing my arrows at the walkers' dumb heads. Then suddenly I slipped...
"Woah! F*CK" I said but then I heldon to the edge of the roof and carl and ron came to me and grabbed me up.
"Thanks." I said and they both nodded and we kept shooting the walkers' heads.

An hour passed and there's still more walkers. Then a truck came and they started shooting some basooka gun at the walkers.
"ABRAHAM!!!" I yelled and then daryl started firing guns with sasha. We continued the same thing until we're sure that all of them are gone.
"Are they all dead?" I asked.
"One way to figure out" Rick said and shoot the flare up in the sky. But luckily only few walkers came like about... 30. We all came down and stabbed each and every single one of them in the head.
"Ya think that's the last of them?" I asked again and rick shook his head.
"No... But we better search the while place up." Then we saw Glenn,Enid,Eugene,Terra,Denise,Maggie,Abraham,Daryl,Sasha,Morgan,Carol and (the girl with a cap) running towards us. We all greeted them with a big hug.
"Okay... Okay... We'll continue this later, right now, we have to put the walls back on. Then we'll divide you into groups. (The priest guy), Heath,Eugene, abraham and I will put the walls back on. Jessie,Maggie,carol you three put the walkers bodies away. And the rest. Go and search around" rick commanded. We all nod and came searching everywhere.

So far we haven't seen a single walker but when its time to walk to Jessie's place, we saw....

*sobs
*sobs
NO...NOOOO!!!
We saw Deanne as a walker. I fell on my knees and cried. Zoey hugged me but ofcourse, we had to end it. Michonne sliced her head and when its done, she fell to her knees and cried. We all felt emotional when we saw her as a walker but ofcourse... It had to be done.
"Its okay... Its okay" Carl said rubbing his hands up and down at my arms. I shook my head and looked at him with my sore eyes.
"N-No... I-It isn't" I said and he hugged me tight.
"Shush" he said while I hugged him back.

--------TIME SKIP--------

2 weeks had passed and everything seemed to ge the way it was before. The wall is now stronger and we had more guns, armors and bullets thanks to abraham. Sam is now going out more often and we restored electricity.
"This is really great" I said while walking with Carl.
"What?" He asked
"Y'know... This, everything looks like its back to the way it was... Only, deanne isn't here anymore. I've always thought of her as my Gramma" I said while looking at my feet.
"Hey, its okay... Look on the broght side, Everything is okay now and you're sister is now great at handling guns" He said. I leg out a giggle and punched him playfully at his shoulder.
"Yeah... Hey by the way, Are you going to the christmas party that Jessie set up?" I asked
"I don't know? You?" He asked. And I shurgged
"I don't feel like it... Might as well stay at the house or guard the gates" I said.
"Yeah... But Aaron said that he'll do night duties so... Yeah" He smiled at me playfully.
"I'm still not going" I said while my arms are crossed.
"Then I'm not going either" He said.
"Why?"
"Coz your not going, it'll be boring if you're not there"
"And why is that?"
"Because I have no one to tease" he said and I giggled.
"You can tease Enid... Yieehhh!" I teased but he didn't even blushed.
"Stop! You know I don't have feelings for her" he said
"Hmmm... Let me guess... Is it Zoey!" I squealed and poked him.
"Tsss... No!" He said in a pissed of tone.
"Okay, I give up" I said putting my hands up in surrender.
"Yeah, whatever... I don't like anyone" He said.
"Yeah i know, that's why I said I give up" I said and we went to Maggie's guarding place where we usually hang.