Terrible things

Annica's POV:
We were surrounded by walkers until we heard gunshots.

Thank god for Jessie.

"COME ON! I HAVE JUDITH!" She said and we ran to her house.

All of us headed upstairs except for Ron and Gabriel who were blocking the doorways and windows.

Carl was panicking and grabbed Judith from the room. Rick chased after him and grabbed Judith and put Judith in her nursery.

I was closing all the curtains. As soon as I was sure that all of them were secured, I sighed and walked to Sam's room.

I opened the door and he looked at me. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hi Sam..." I greeted.

"Hi Annica, The monsters are getting in" He warned. I nodded and sat next to him.

"Hey listen, when its time to go. Its time to go, we have to look like them so we can get out of here." I said

He looked at me with confussions running all over his head.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. I sighed and grab his hands.

"Just promise me you'll be brave" I said. I smiled and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Annica, I just can't" He said. I sighed and hug him.

"Always be brave... If you can't, then just pretend you are" I said and pulled away and exited his room. I walked downstairs and saw Carl walked inside the room. I ran to the door and luckily, it wasn't locked.

I saw Ron and Carl were talking. I closed the door and both of them looked at me.

"Ron, whatever your planning to do. Don't" I said. He looked at me and back at Carl.

"Trust me, terrible things will happen. I know" I said.

I pushed Carl out of the way and walked to me.

"Trust? Ha! Do you even know the word? Do you even know the people that you Trust?" He asked.

I looked at him and slapped him. He looked at me and returned the same thing. I fell to the ground and Carl pickedme up.

"Your dad, and both of you are gonna die" Ron said locking the door. He puts the keys at his pocket and grabs something.

Carl quickly stood up and smack him at the door.

"AH!" Ron yelled and push Carl to th ground. I quickly stood up and grabbed th gun.

Ron grabbed the shovel and almost hit carl with it.

But thank god, he dodged it but he smashed the glass.

The walkers started walking in. Carl pushed Ron to the ground and Carl tried blocking the entrance.

I grabbed the shovel and I tried killing the walkers with it.

Just then, Rick and Jessie opened the door and Ron went in first, then Carl but then a walker grabbed my arm.

I pushed it causing the other walkers fall.

I ran inside snd closed the door but some walkers were still banging the door.

Me,Carl,Jessie and Ron were blocking the door with all our weight.

"Move aside!" Rick said and they blocked the door with the couch.

"Carl what happened?" Rick asked.

"We were looking for tools an then something fell" Carl said.